Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 02:29 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Alissa184 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Newz hosts Nafaria Peek-A-Newz

These items are cool!
Alissa184 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2012, 02:43 PM   #12
scotlandd

scotlandd could rule the worldscotlandd could rule the world
scotlandd could rule the worldscotlandd could rule the worldscotlandd could rule the worldscotlandd could rule the worldscotlandd could rule the world

I just got that feeling that Nafaria is coming in march.

But even before this peek-newz I just had that feeling in January.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:30 PM   #13
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a forum hero
Arte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Jrock
I hope this means Nafaria may be making a return visit to WW soon! Also, after all the problems I've been having trying to find click-to-win ads over on the wkn parent site, it seems like I finished this peek-a-newz fairly quickly. Like, in under 3 minutes quickly! Hooray!!

I was thinking the same thing, because I think last time we had this peek-a-newz then Nafaria appeared in webkinz world. I could be wrong though.

I wish for this peek-a-newz they had different items though.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:23 PM   #14
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

I am surprised they are doing this promotion again. I am not complaining! Who doesn't like surprises! I wish for the slippers and window this time. I still have many plushies and pictures from last time.

Today we got picture and plush! No joke!
Naturelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #15

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Fantastic!
I absolutely LOVE this Peek-a-Newz
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:58 PM   #16
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

I got the picture thing

my total 4 pistures

View Post Originally Posted by spotted turtle
I got the picture thing

my total 4 pictures
spotted turtle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:59 PM   #17
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

IT seemed to go a lot faster this time around. I am so glad, I usually skip the PAN unless it is something really good. Always takes too long to do our 4 accounts. Still no luck on the window, oh well, maybe tomorrow
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:30 PM   #18
fallstar7

Kat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to behold

Did both accounts, now all I can do is wait for tomorrow. I so excited! All that stuff seems so rare (at least to me). Love WKN!
Kat-B32O is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:40 AM   #19
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I wonder if this is hinting at a Nafaria return?

My account seems to be a Nafaria plush magnet, that's what I have received so far.
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:11 AM   #20
bizzy0206 will become famous soon enough

I got a plush and the poster. Realy hopeing for the slippers, they're so cute
bizzy0206 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, i just got slips, jellydonut!, nafaria's slippers

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: