Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 02:29 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

stitch18jr is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway Contest Canceled After Only 2 Hours!

what is the number to call to get to ganz?
stitch18jr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 03:27 PM   #42
jcdist2000
Gift Guru

jcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway Contest Canceled After Only 2 Hours!

It figures I would miss this. I was at a field trip with my son's school. But we did have a good time on the trip. Would have liked to get this too.
jcdist2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:51 PM   #43
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

I got one! But my mom REEEALLY wants it so i'm giving it to her..... Otherwise I would've given it to WI!
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:02 PM   #44
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by teaandpizza
I got one! But my mom REEEALLY wants it so i'm giving it to her..... Otherwise I would've given it to WI!
THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GENEROUS AND NICE OF YOU!!!! Thinking of you Mom like that!
So refreshing...so rare! Big hugs for being such a sweet daughter like that ****
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:11 PM   #45

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

The rug showed up in the top left hand corner of the first screen that comes up when you click to go to that website and I had to keep refreshing the page in order to get the rug at all. After so long if one didn't show up then I refreshed and that's how I eventually found the rugs. 1-866-932-5469 ganz customer support to anyone who needs it. I still have to call them tomorrow because when I called back they still had no answer for me and told me to try again tomorrow.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:18 PM   #46
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by stitch18jr
Ganz is becoming more and more disappointing as each day goes by. It costs a fortune to buy everything and then nothing works. They are trying to add way to many new features at once so nothing is done thoroughly. I don't need tons of new things, just one or two that actually work. I would have loved to get a rug but unfortunately I am a teacher and couldn't get on at 9am. They should have started it at 8 so that kids could go on as they got ready for school. They also should have accounted for how many people would be trying to get them. Sad that they are seeming more greedy then anything.
I agree that too many things are coming too fast and apparently before the bugs are all worked out. It would be nice if just a few really good games and items were offered.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:24 PM   #47
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I was surprised when I got home to find an e-mail from Ganz with a code for the rug but when I went to enter it, it said the code has already been used?! Did this happen to anyone else?
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:45 AM   #48

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Yes it happened to me. I spoke with them and they said it was happening to other people as well. They asked me to call back tomorrow so they could speak to a manager to find out what to do about it.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:03 AM   #49

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Thank you, Justin. I am glad you give us kids a chance. I am so mad right now because they really should do this on w weekend! My sis says !I! don't have sense XD
i get so bogged with homework sometimes i can not make it on. Like Webkinz Day (the one day of that week I had homework until 12 pm Kinz Time!) Thanks, WI
KayJay17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:37 PM   #50
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok just got off the phone with Ganz.....I told them my feature code didn't work, she said it is happening to lots of people. She said right now they are taking down your name, phone number, and user name and then they will call everyone back when they find out what to do. She said they are waiting to hear what the creative director is going to do so hold on to the feature code for proof. You can call 1-866-932-5469
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: