Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 11:36 AM   #31
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway Contest Canceled After Only 2 Hours!

i sat and watched the screen for 2 hours and never saw the first rug fly by...wonder how they decided who saw them...very disappointed in this...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 11:42 AM   #32
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway Contest Canceled After Only 2 Hours!

Just looking at the sample math problem that was shown here briefly, you can see this contest was not for kids! Looked like algebra to me!

Recess, however, is definitely for the younger ones - the games are simple and the prizes are not overwhelming, but they are frequent!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:48 AM   #33

downtown0104 will become famous soon enough

Fortunately I was able to get a rug first thing this morning. I did however have the issue with the security code. I just kept re-entering the information until it finally went through. It took about 15 tries. Thanks to a friend I was able to get one for both of my kids. I was amazed that the code appeared in an email so soon because it said wait 24 hours.

I do believe that the website was not clear enough as to how the contest would work. I was waiting on the main page for the flying rug and then I got bored staring at the same screen so I decided to look through the website. That is when I spotted the rug on the upper left hand side of the screen.

Hopefully when the contest is ran again they make it more clearly for people to know what to look for.

As far as the starting time goes, they probably thought 8am was ok since most of the parents would probably be entering for the kids anyway because of the email address needed. They also probably thought if they ran it until this evening it would allow school kids a chance to get one as well. The one thing they didn't think of is how fast the 5000 would go and most kids wouldn't even have a chance. I am just happy that my work does not restrict what I do so that I can come here and to WW.

For those of you who were not able to get a rug, I wish you the best of luck when they do open the contest again. Hopefully it will be better set up and easier to find and receive a rug.
downtown0104 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:52 AM   #34

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

I was able to get a code, but the code shop is telling me that it is already used!
Mamapatrick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:53 AM   #35

lanagirl112 is an unknown quantity at this point

help!!!! ok so u may want to post this... i went to the kinz ville academy and there was no bell for recess... and yet my 6 year old sister got it... i dont understand... i wanted to do it soo badly too!

~lanagirl112
lanagirl112 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:16 PM   #36
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
We'll see what we can do here to give the kids a chance... We won't have 5000, but we'll see what we can get together to soften the blow!
justin, that is so nice! i too did NOT get a rug due to the glitch........ so thank you! is so great!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:19 PM   #37

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Well Ganz, way to give the KIDS a chance at this. Most kids are in school by 9 am....... very sad. At least us adults had the chance at getting one!!! I will really be sure to keep this info away from my son.
This may be what the "technical difficulty" is - they want to make sure that kids have a shot. Would be better to say that they stopped it to make sure that kids could participate, but still - at least they're still doing it.

Or, there's a second option - the codes actually do not work, and it's less of a monetary issue (i.e. people stop buying the Webkinz because of one silly code issue) to postpone the contest than to continue it and have 5,000 or so people upset the rug code doesn't work.

Of course, to me it's neither here nor there - I've won or traded for most of the items I like in the rooms, so I probably wouldn't have gone for it anyway.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:48 PM   #38
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by lanagirl112
help!!!! ok so u may want to post this... i went to the kinz ville academy and there was no bell for recess... and yet my 6 year old sister got it... i dont understand... i wanted to do it soo badly too!

~lanagirl112
Lana, that is good information to know! I think perhaps whatever server has your account is not quite updated yet. Everyone's account is stored in a different place, and sometimes not everything is successfully updated at once. Hopefully you'll be able to play in recess pretty soon. Meanwhile, try restarting your computer and see if that helps.

Good luck!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:35 PM   #39

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Oh I have a better one for you! I got the rug code sent to my email address and tried to enter it...only to find out that it was a used code! No one had access to my email but me, so I have to assume that they gave out the same code twice! I thought I had won, looks like someone else did because when I tried to enter it the website was down and I couldn't sign on. When I finally could, someone else had already entered the code. So I called Ganz, I talked to a man who could not for the life of him understand English and messed the code up so many times that I think I reread it at least six times. Then he said his computer wasn't working, named the person who entered my code and then asked me to call back in an hour and hung up on me. Furious! I tried clicking five different rugs and got the same error message again and again. I sat there for two hours and finally got one to go through, and now this??? I am fed up!
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:05 PM   #40
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

How did you win them even when the contest was going? wAs it a random flying across the screen or something?
rubygooby is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: