Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 12:22 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Newz Floating Snowflake Contest

Can't find a snowflake. is the event not up today?
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2012, 01:20 AM   #32

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I haven't seen any yet either.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:52 AM   #33
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

I came here because I too was wondering if they were floating. Have not seen a single flake. I have not seen any spree ads either.
luvey53 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:19 AM   #34

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Can't find the floating snowflake either! Checked Webkinz Insider to see if there was a schedule for this event. Oh Well, maybe they'll start flying later this morning. Good Luck to All!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:27 AM   #35
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.

no snowflakes and WKN never did have an announcement about this...guess it was a suprise flake...LOVED the 500KC
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:07 AM   #36
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

So glad I caught some yesterday! There were none to be had this morning.
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:29 AM   #37
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

I did get my snowflake yesterday. I had to log on thru fire fox. Internet exployer did not seem to have the snowflakes at all. The $500 was great! :cardnial:
Naturelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:32 AM   #38
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I've been looking while doing the Peek a News, but haven't seen any flakes. Perhaps it was a one-day event. I sure did love getting the 500kc -- especially on a couple young friends' accounts that are really low on kc. Nice surprise for them when they see!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:36 AM   #39
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

I hope it wasn't for one day. If so it was still nice to get.
Naturelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:55 AM   #40
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Thanks for the update, caught a few but seems to be hard to find for me.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
am708, double d scotland, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: