Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 07:00 AM   #21
Webkinz :)
Mamabear2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Floating Snowflake Contest

Anyone having a problem getting log in page to load?
Mamabear2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 07:13 AM   #22

kittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roost

I don't understand it either. I cant get in to it at all.
kittyangel899 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #23

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

I sure am! Webkinz appears to be completely down. It has been for quite some time. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon. All the Best, DebDybs
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:15 AM   #24

kittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roost

I know! I need to check my garden and i can not.
kittyangel899 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:39 AM   #25

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Can't get into WebkinzNewz or Webkinz to log in either.
Wonder if they're doing an update and if so, on what?
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:47 AM   #26

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Hey,,,just a hopeful thought...maybe Ganz has read all the complaints about their Winter Fest this year and they're busy making an update to allow for more snowflake catching! OK, I know I'm probably wrong, but I'm hoping they'll be up and running soon. Good Luck to All!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:02 AM   #27
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Awesome! I would love to get one if Webkinz Newz would load!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:04 AM   #28
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Oh I hope they are not taking the Christmas theme out of the w-shop. I didn't get all I needed!
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #29
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

sitting here with my coffee but no webkinz does this mean i have to clean instead, i hope not

still not working. guess i will go e-mail ameriwade. still have not recieved my sig husky! ordered it first day of presale, really thought it would have been here by now.

Last edited by las; 01-10-2012 at 09:03 AM..
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #30

neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!

I found the snowflake! I can't believe WN is awarding so much KC! I hope they do more like this-I could use some KC (couldn't everyone?)
neonflowers is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
am708, double d scotland, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: