Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Webkinz Newz Floating Snowflake Contest *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Newz Floating Snowflake Contest *UPDATE*

Thanks to our forum members for alerting us to a new WebkinzNewz click-to-win promotion. This click-to-win is another Winterfest themed contest, which awards 500 Kinz Cash each day if you click on the snowflake, and then fill out the contest form.

Click the image to open in full size.

You can earn the kinz cash once per day by clicking on a snowflake between 12:00am and 11:59pm Kinztime. It is unknown at this point how long the contest will run.

*UPDATE*: Cash-strapped members will be happy to know that this Snowflake floaty-clicky is back on Webkinz Newz. Just click on the floating flake, fill in the form and 500 kc will be added to your account! The end-date for this event is still unknown.
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2012, 10:25 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Floating Snowflake Contest

That's awesome!! I can't wait Thanks for letting us know
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #3
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Wow! That's a lot of kinzcash! Thanks for the info.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:38 PM   #4
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

i Noticed that but i don't really want kinzcash.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #5

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Oh yeah,
I noticed this earlier. I love that it's not just 20kc or 50kc but, 500kc!
Thank you Ganz.
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:02 PM   #6
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Super news! Thanks very much for the story, MissG ♥
Hugs & happy clicking, everyone!
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:34 PM   #7

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

This is great timing. My KC has gotten rather depleted with all the items I've needed to buy for the challenges, plus all the Christmas Theme items my webbies "had" to have. Not to mention a couple rares. Thank you, Ganz!
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:47 PM   #8
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Since I'm not bothering with the Peek a Newz, I won't be there clicking on this just for cash but thanks anyway for letting us know it's happening!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:56 PM   #9
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

extra cash for curio shop goodies!
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:15 AM   #10
☣Retired☣ TTNB!;0

KINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to behold

Kinzcash? At least it's easier than earning it in the arcade.

Did anyone notice that all the ganz sites are down again?
KINGBRANFLAKES is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
am708, double d scotland, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: