Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 10:36 PM   #71
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Webkinz Newz Contest April 2nd & 3rd

yee haw!!! oh my aching storage!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2010, 11:05 PM   #72
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Exciting! Wish there were more of the boy clothes available!!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:13 PM   #73
Webkinz :)

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

that is cool
donnyosmond is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:59 PM   #74
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i know these outfits are wonderful, and id love to have a mess of each one like i did with snow white outfits, but im not even going to try to get any. i go on ww, and i dont appreciate having to waste time i dont have on webkinz news, its not fun and last time i did it i got one outfit in about four hours worth of time. fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me. im not shaming myself................... its too bad. i keep saying, why do they keep ruining a good thing by making it too hard? why would a small kid want to sit that long a stare when id ont even want to????????????
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 01:18 AM   #75
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

I have asked before and will ask again! Where did these people see these adds. I have not seen one add on my accts. or the webkins news site.I do npt have my adds off and have been looking all day and not one chipmunk add anywhere.
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 05:13 AM   #76
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I will definitely be entering this contest however it may be played. Just hope it isn't too hard for everyone to do. Everyone deserves one of each outfit just for leaving WI and WW for 2 days looking for this ad. Everyone around here will have to take shifts!! Yes indeedy.
karkar99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:35 AM   #77
Call me Luna!

Ms.Pacman is just really niceMs.Pacman is just really nice

those are so cute! i have my ads off and i cant remember the password, so thank you for posting the info!!!
Ms.Pacman is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:48 AM   #78
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Hope this is the same as the snowwhite click on ad contest...
btvs49 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:10 AM   #79

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Webkinz Newz Contest April 2nd & 3rd

OMG i love the second one and the first one. Can't wait till april 3rd and 2nd!
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:17 AM   #80
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

I'm really bummed that they postponed this contest. I'll be traveling those days and may not be able to get on at all.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: