Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 06:50 PM   #61
Music298
Webkinz :)

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Contest April 2nd & 3rd

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I totally agree! It was no fun at all trying to get the Evil Queen Dress; and then when I did get the code mailed to me, I was not able to enter it into the code shop and get my prize because it said that the code was already used. I had to call customer service 3 times and they finally put a dress on my account.

I wish this promotion were in Webkinz World, not Webkinz Newz.
oh, i had that problem too! just wish that there was another way to contact ganz. . (i tried their email but it never works ) they only talk to you if your over 18 years old right?
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2010, 07:24 PM   #62
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

Oh how fun!!! CANT WAIT
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:24 PM   #63

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Oh my, I am SO ready for click to WIN!

Sweet...thanks GANZ!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:25 PM   #64
ahl96

Smile Re: Webkinz Newz Contest April 2nd & 3rd

Wow! I love the Pink one! So cute! I wonder if they are handing them out to only a certain amount of people or to whoever completes the contest? I hope i get one! I am trying to get the chipmunk hoodies and their glasses so far i only have the cool dark sunglasses. I know I haven't progressed very much but i will get them all someday!
Old 03-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #65
here the wild things
Gift Guru

amandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledge

How cute! They are a must for wearing with the chipmunk costumes.
amandainohio24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:00 PM   #66

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Ooooo I so wan those outfits. Can't wait to find the ads. Thanks for the update.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:18 PM   #67
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Music298
oh, i had that problem too! just wish that there was another way to contact ganz. . (i tried their email but it never works ) they only talk to you if your over 18 years old right?
Yes, in order to call Webkinz Customer Service, you have to be 18 or over, or have a parent call for you. Their number is 1-866-webkinz.

The outfits are really cute!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:47 PM   #68
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I probably won't win though.
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:00 PM   #69
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Better get my clicking fingers ready!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:28 PM   #70
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

I want all of them! I hope this is a click and win, and that it is not too hard
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: