Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 04:36 PM   #41
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Contest April 2nd & 3rd

Yay !!

Click the image to open in full size.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2010, 04:37 PM   #42
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Those are nice costumes. I'm surprized they aren't e-store
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:40 PM   #43
Music298
Webkinz :)

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

awesome!! i must get them!!
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:40 PM   #44

LaughingLlama is just really niceLaughingLlama is just really nice

Please, oh please Ganz, let it be a clickable ad in Webkinz World. It was so much fun with the Snow White ads. I really don't want to visit Webkinz Newz to try and find something floating across my screen, click on it, and then have the code emailed to me. It isn't as much fun and it's also not "little kid-friendly", especially with the need for an email address.
LaughingLlama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:43 PM   #45
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

I love the outfits i hope i can get them all (:
Arya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:47 PM   #46
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by pixie1101
A NEW PET Possiblity??????
I just watched the Lion Pet of the month video, and there's a new monster pet in there. It's really cute.......
Where is the video?
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:51 PM   #47
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

so the chipettes ads will be from april 2 - 3? just confirming
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:52 PM   #48

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

I love them! Awesome! Awesome!!!
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #49
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by LaughingLlama
Please, oh please Ganz, let it be a clickable ad in Webkinz World. It was so much fun with the Snow White ads. I really don't want to visit Webkinz Newz to try and find something floating across my screen, click on it, and then have the code emailed to me. It isn't as much fun and it's also not "little kid-friendly", especially with the need for an email address.
I totally agree! It was no fun at all trying to get the Evil Queen Dress; and then when I did get the code mailed to me, I was not able to enter it into the code shop and get my prize because it said that the code was already used. I had to call customer service 3 times and they finally put a dress on my account.

I wish this promotion were in Webkinz World, not Webkinz Newz.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #50
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

that's so cool! I was wondering if hey were going to do something like that. can't wait!!
i'm unique:) is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: