Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #101
StarDancer876
Webkinz :)

stardancer876 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Contest April 2nd & 3rd

they aren't kinzstyle. u have to get the boys clothes at a certain time. u could get them a while ago in webkinz world. it's over. i don't think u can get the boy's clothes anymore. did this ****?
stardancer876 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 10:54 PM   #102
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ginger3166
I do not have these adds on any of my sites . Where are people seeing them ?
Good question! I haven't seen them anywhere either.
View Post Originally Posted by Music298
so the chipettes ads will be from april 2 - 3? just confirming
View Post Originally Posted by Aikou
Wait is this like a contest that we compete for?
View Post Originally Posted by Myersnks
Ooooo I so wan those outfits. Can't wait to find the ads. Thanks for the update.
View Post Originally Posted by ginger3166
I have asked before and will ask again! Where did these people see these adds. I have not seen one add on my accts. or the webkins news site.I do npt have my adds off and have been looking all day and not one chipmunk add anywhere.
View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Pacman
those are so cute! i have my ads off and i cant remember the password, so thank you for posting the info!!!
I have my ads off here in WI, does that mean they are off at the news site?
View Post Originally Posted by candyamber
Will I still be able to see the ad in Webkinz World if I have third party ads turned off?
Thanks
I don't know if I have them off or not. Is there a quick way to check? And can someone in-the-know answer this question?

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one confused here. I've been to the Webkinznews site and don't see any ads, it's not listed in the contest section, and there are no details listed anywhere. Does Ganz assume we all know what to expect from past contests?
If we have to figure it out as we go, it could take forever!

View Post Originally Posted by bamagal55
In reading through the comments posted I can see there is a lot of confusion on how this works so this is what I learned the last time it was done:

1. It will ONLY be seen on the webinznewz.com site and will be an add which pops up.

2. You will need to refresh between each add to refresh the page or it will NOT show up.
bamagal, thanks for that info. Could you tell us how often you need to refresh the page? Is it a constant task (i.e, if it's not there at first, it won't show up at all unless you refresh?) Is there any particular part of the news site that is better than others? Or do you stand a better chance of changing pages, and does changing a page initiate a refresh?

Sorry to ask so many questions but this will my first news contest and I have NO idea what to expect. I can't believe there is NOTHING on the site about it just hours before it kicks in? Speaking of which, will it start at 12:01? Or does it start after the morning maintenance?

If anyone has more insight, please share it with the rest of us first-timers. Thanks so much and good luck to everyone!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:10 PM   #103
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

still not finding them
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #104
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Haven't found anything yet here either.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:15 PM   #105

Mom2kinzlover is a jewel in the roughMom2kinzlover is a jewel in the rough

nothing yet here
Mom2kinzlover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:16 PM   #106
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Thanks guys! I'll be sure to post here as soon as I see anything.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:18 PM   #107
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Nothing....
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:18 PM   #108
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

nothing so far
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:18 PM   #109
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

someone fell asleep at the switch maybe?
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:19 PM   #110
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

maybe after maintance?
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: