Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 01:17 PM   #61
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Contest Announced: Endangered Species Contest *UPDATE*

US & Canda only, so no entering for us Europeans...

Good luck everyone.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 02:00 PM   #62
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Good luck to all.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:35 PM   #63

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
US & Canda only, so no entering for us Europeans...

Good luck everyone.
Hi, once again Ganz is being UNFAIR to ALL of there fans. I just read the contest rules and not everyone in the US or Canada can enter. If you live in the Province of Quebec, New York or Florida (which I do) then you are exemt from the contest. This happened to me before with another contest that Ganz was doing and b/c I live in FL I couldn't enter. I don't understand if they say that the residents of the US & Canada can enter then it is only fair that ALL of the residents get to enter. Better yet why can't come up with a contest that everyone across the world can enter, then maybe noone would get there feelings hurt.
Does anyone know why certain residents can enter and not all? I would really appreciate any feedback from anyone. Thanks so much!
P.S. GOOD LUCK to EVERYONE who can enter!!!!
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:59 PM   #64
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by rain62001
Hi, once again Ganz is being UNFAIR to ALL of there fans. I just read the contest rules and not everyone in the US or Canada can enter. If you live in the Province of Quebec, New York or Florida (which I do) then you are exemt from the contest. This happened to me before with another contest that Ganz was doing and b/c I live in FL I couldn't enter. I don't understand if they say that the residents of the US & Canada can enter then it is only fair that ALL of the residents get to enter. Better yet why can't come up with a contest that everyone across the world can enter, then maybe noone would get there feelings hurt.
Does anyone know why certain residents can enter and not all? I would really appreciate any feedback from anyone. Thanks so much!
P.S. GOOD LUCK to EVERYONE who can enter!!!!
I am sorry you live where you cannot enter, but this is not Ganz's decision. The laws in the areas you mention prohibit contests like this. I do not know what kind of contest would be legal there, but please do not blame Ganz for this. It is the legistlators in your state or province who are to blame.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:10 PM   #65

Webkinzdgog48 will become famous soon enough

Awesome contest thanks for the info! better get my list ready
Webkinzdgog48 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #66
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I am so ready for this !!!!!!!!
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #67
hants to be a GT!

Sassynsweet is a jewel in the roughSassynsweet is a jewel in the rough

Awesome contest.

P.S. The contest opens on my bday!!!!!
Sassynsweet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:27 AM   #68
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Found a couple of those endangered species pets yesterday...didn't realize that they were in the high dollar bracket...as much as we love all the extras and the way they look..just won't be purchasing these pets!! Guess we will throw our 2 cents in in the contests...the only way we will get one!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 01:16 AM   #69

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I am sorry you live where you cannot enter, but this is not Ganz's decision. The laws in the areas you mention prohibit contests like this. I do not know what kind of contest would be legal there, but please do not blame Ganz for this. It is the legistlators in your state or province who are to blame.
Thanks Marnabear for your feedback.
I honestly didn't know that my state is behind all of us floridians not being able to join in on ALL of the fun on a kids website. This wouldn't be the first time that FL is known to do things @%# backwards. What could honestly be so terrible about a kids contest that the legistlators have to get involved and make up laws? I'll tell you Nothing! They have nothing else better to do then sit back, put there feet up and make up the most laws they can come up with. Oh well this is just another thing we can put on the list of things that FL does backwards.
Thanks again Marnabear for taking the time out to answer my question. I've seen some of your post's here on and I think you are very kind.
Hope to see you around again. Have a great night!
P.S. Don't worry I can never stay mad at for longer then a sec. My daughter and I are to addicted to it.
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:22 AM   #70
Unregistered

Thumbs up Webkinz Newz Contest

This is a rockin contest you have to try out dude!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: