Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 09:37 AM   #61
Gramwebbie
Webkinz :)

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Contest -- 5000 Griffin Emblem Rugs Giveaway!

I have been been loading the page over and over again and no flying rug. :cry:
kinzgramatheart is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 09:40 AM   #62
anotherjenn
Gifted

AnotherJenn is just really niceAnotherJenn is just really nice

Keep trying, everyone! If you get the rug and are trying to get the security code to work just keep trying codes until one works. My daughter just won one too. She had a bunch of tabs open and just kept trying security codes until one was finally accepted. It took her 12 tries. I don't know if this makes a difference, but we both used capital letters. Usually capitalization doesn't matter but I wasn't going to take any chances!
AnotherJenn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:42 AM   #63
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Are we refreshing the main page or the "Fun stuff page". Which page did you guys find floaters??
Areyel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:43 AM   #64
cbooms

cbooms is an unknown quantity at this point

Seriously,what

is the deal with the security codes??
cbooms is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:43 AM   #65
ishing for chocolate
Gifted

legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I got a rug, but not without a few headaches (wrong code message quite a few times). Just keep entering the different codes, don't give up and once one is accepted your prize code will be emailed to you right away!

Good Luck!

Click the image to open in full size.
legogrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:44 AM   #66

AKayeR will become famous soon enough

I clicked on a floating rug and entered many code and then it said wait to see if you have been selected. close window. What does that mean????
AKayeR is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:45 AM   #67
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

They have pulled the page that was a permanent link to the Griffin Rug Giveaway. I was clicking "Fun Stuff" and then the title of the contest. Now the Title of the contest takes me to a blank page
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:46 AM   #68
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone figured out if these are kinzpostable?
ganesha07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:46 AM   #69
jedijson is an unknown quantity at this point

OK. Now that I've made my previous post, I *finally* after 2 HOURS AND 45 MINUTES, got the floating carpet.
jedijson is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:46 AM   #70
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

My daughter is on her computer and I am on mine. Neither of us has seen a rug in like 45 min. She had 2 almost back to back earlier.

I am curious if WI is going to have any effect on our rugs. The newz says
"The first 5000 Entrants who correctly answer, without mechanical or other assistance"
Isn't the answer being thrown everywhere here on WI and even posted on the front page now a violation of that?

More likely though is that they have hit their 5000 already
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: