Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 09:11 AM   #41
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Contest -- 5000 Griffin Emblem Rugs Giveaway!

View Post Originally Posted by Cindey
I won! I won, I won, I won I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First prize ever!

Cool, can't wait to enter the code, wonder if it will be tradeable???

i just went to the sneak peak page and a rug floated across the screen much like ribbons in webkinz world. Worked great for me!

Hate to hear that, I followed all of the instructions and it worked great for me no troubles and I have a rug!
The only instructions I have seen are here. The Newz site really doesn't tell you anything about the contest. Oh well. I would have liked to get at least 1 rug but I don't have time to sit on that site hoping for a rug... Good Luck everyone and Congrats to those that got a rug!
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 09:12 AM   #42
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

OK, I got mine. Ganz is just being tricky and glitchy.
mel959800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:14 AM   #43
anotherjenn
Gifted

AnotherJenn is just really niceAnotherJenn is just really nice

I tried to Kinzpost my rug and it did allow me to drop it in the box. I didn't actually want to send it though.

I am using Safari.
AnotherJenn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:15 AM   #44
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

the rug I clicked on was on the left side of the top banner add. the rug was small and waving. I had to use 2 decimal places in the answer before it would accept and click on the word rules and scroll slowly to the bottom to show I had read the rules. I got the 24 hour message, then checked my email and the code was there. good luck everyone.
mel959800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:15 AM   #45
Webkinz :)
pinky94 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got mine and using foxfire
pinky94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:16 AM   #46
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Here's how I got the contest to work everyone!!!

on the front page under the griffin giveaway contest,
click "tags" (I've gotten a rug to pop up on this page)
or click the title of the contest again it goes to a page titled "Fun Stuff" (Emblem Rug Giveaway...) (I've also gotten a rug to appear on this page.
The rug pops-up on and trickles down the left side of the screen in the blue section.

The rug will pop up immediately so if it's not there, go back and try reloading the page

if you can't get it to accept your security code:
close out ALLL windows (including WI)
the instructions say you're not allowed any help, so it may be automatic if it detects any other screens.
Start a fresh webpage. go onto WW, click on the newz, get to the page, get the rug, fill it out.

I received my code right afterwards.

Remember, only the first 5,000 correct entries get a rug and they're going fast!

HOPE THIS HELPS EVERYBODY!!!

Old 05-13-2009, 09:17 AM   #47
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalFlute
Here's how I got the contest to work everyone!!!

on the front page under the griffin giveaway contest,
click "tags" (I've gotten a rug to pop up on this page)
or click the title of the contest again it goes to a page titled "Fun Stuff" (Emblem Rug Giveaway...) (I've also gotten a rug to appear on this page.
The rug pops-up on and trickles down the left side of the screen in the blue section.

The rug will pop up immediately so if it's not there, go back and try reloading the page

if you can't get it to accept your security code:
close out ALLL windows (including WI)
the instructions say you're not allowed any help, so it may be automatic if it detects any other screens.
Start a fresh webpage. go onto WW, click on the newz, get to the page, get the rug, fill it out.

I received my code right afterwards.

Remember, only the first 5,000 correct entries get a rug and they're going fast!

HOPE THIS HELPS EVERYBODY!!!

Old 05-13-2009, 09:19 AM   #48
cbooms
Webkinz :)

cbooms is an unknown quantity at this point

Frustration is mounting....been watchingfor over an hour!
cbooms is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:22 AM   #49
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

i tried all the tips too but nothing is working..no rugs
Mishelly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:23 AM   #50
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
Thanks for the tips. I have been flowing these since you last posted them. Unfortunately they aren't working for me. Still no rug
I've been trying to get another one to pop up for a screen shot and have been unable to do so

I hope they haven't given out all of the rugs already!

I hope it starts working for everyone real soon!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: