Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 08:57 AM   #31
Webkinz :)
jedijson is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Contest -- 5000 Griffin Emblem Rugs Giveaway!

I seriously need to get two e-mail addresses, so that I can get another one of these for my other child.
jedijson is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 08:58 AM   #32
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Can anyone get a picture of what the floating rug looks like and where I should be looking? I have heard both that it floats slowly across the top of the screen, and that it floats down the left side of the screen. Is it in the "advertisement" section floating? Is it a small rug or a large rug? Should I put my glasses on? Does it pop up right after refreshing the screen, or should I just sit here and wait? Thanks for any answers!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:58 AM   #33
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by jedijson
I got tired of waiting, so I "forced" the issue. I saw what the direct web address was--thanks to a post on the first page--and went there directly. I was able to answer the question, and then I received a valid code.
I don't quite get what you mean about the direct web address?
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:59 AM   #34
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

here's how I got the contest to work everyone!!!

on the front page under the griffin giveaway contest,
click "tags" (I've gotten a rug to pop up on this page)
or click the title of the contest again it goes to a page titled "Fun Stuff" (Emblem Rug Giveaway...) (I've also gotten a rug to appear on this page.
The rug pops-up on and trickles down the left side of the screen in the blue section.

The rug will pop up immediately so if it's not there, go back and try reloading the page

if you can't get it to accept your security code:
close out ALLL windows (including WI)
the instructions say you're not allowed any help, so it may be automatic if it detects any other screens.
Start a fresh webpage. go onto WW, click on the newz, get to the page, get the rug, fill it out.

HOPE THIS HELPS EVERYBODY!!!

Last edited by CrystalFlute; 05-13-2009 at 09:04 AM..
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:01 AM   #35
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Click on the rules and scroll to the end. Put a zero after the 5 in your answer. I'm going to check my email. I got the same message as above: entrants chosen within 24 hours.
mel959800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:07 AM   #36
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

I won! I won, I won, I won I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First prize ever!

Cool, can't wait to enter the code, wonder if it will be tradeable???

i just went to the sneak peak page and a rug floated across the screen much like ribbons in webkinz world. Worked great for me!

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
It sounds to me like this is a last minute thrown together giveaway

1. Tons of people not seeing any rugs (me included)
2. Security codes/answers not working
= Poorly planned contest
Hate to hear that, I followed all of the instructions and it worked great for me no troubles and I have a rug!
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:10 AM   #37
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kandym
i signed in but senior citizen has no idea what the 9*4 / (5+3) = is
It's 4.5, but that doesn't matter if it doesn't accept your security code.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:11 AM   #38
Lil Kinz

Bunni is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, when you get the message that you will be selected from the pool of entrants, all you need to do is check your email. The code should be waiting there, unless they've already given out 5,000.

Also, if you've never gotten an email from webkinz to that address before, check the junk mail folder. MSN had automatically put it in my "junk mail" folder.
Bunni is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:11 AM   #39
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalFlute
here's how I got the contest to work everyone!!!

on the front page under the griffin giveaway contest,
click "tags" (I've gotten a rug to pop up on this page)
or click the title of the contest again it goes to a page titled "Fun Stuff" (Emblem Rug Giveaway...) (I've also gotten a rug to appear on this page.
The rug pops-up on and trickles down the left side of the screen in the blue section.

The rug will pop up immediately so if it's not there, go back and try reloading the page

if you can't get it to accept your security code:
close out ALLL windows (including WI)
the instructions say you're not allowed any help, so it may be automatic if it detects any other screens.
Start a fresh webpage. go onto WW, click on the newz, get to the page, get the rug, fill it out.

HOPE THIS HELPS EVERYBODY!!!
Thanks!

What web browser are you using? I can get a dark blue section on the left where the advertisement should be, but there is never a rug floating!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:11 AM   #40
anotherjenn
Gifted

AnotherJenn is just really niceAnotherJenn is just really nice

I got the security code error after I found the rug but here's what I did-- I closed all other windows and just kept trying new codes until one worked. Some codes got repeated but finally a security code came along that worked. Then I got a screen that said my email address might be randomly selected to win. When I went to my inbox the prize code was already there.

I won four minutes ago, so there should be prizes left.
AnotherJenn is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: