Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 12:41 PM   #181
Webkinz :)

pattycakes is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Contest -- 5000 Griffin Emblem Rugs Giveaway!

Aww I missed it! Congrats to those that caught one or a few!
pattycakes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 12:53 PM   #182
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by pattycakes
Aww I missed it! Congrats to those that caught one or a few!
It's going to be back soon. They have to fix it.
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #183

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
May 13th, 2009
The Griffin Emblem Rug contest has been closed due to technical difficulties and will be run again at a later date. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm sure that this has happened because I am online this morning and I am rarely ever on in the morning. Ganz must have seen that I was on and said "Oh no! Close it all down until a morning she's not on!
Oh thanks goodness we now know the reason. It is always easier when we have someone to blame things on.

As someone mentioned earlier, I am so thankful to the several people on this thread who posted workarounds for the problems. With that help I was able to get a rug for my Griffin's room. I wish everyone good luck the next time they try to do the contest! I hope they get it fixed soon, and don't have a limit (I mean really -- what does it cost them to run something like this for a couple of days and give away 20,000 or even 100,000 sets of rug pixels?)
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #184

salenapanda is on a distinguished road

I was able to get two
salenapanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:17 PM   #185
anotherjenn
Gifted

AnotherJenn is just really niceAnotherJenn is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I hope they get it fixed soon, and don't have a limit (I mean really -- what does it cost them to run something like this for a couple of days and give away 20,000 or even 100,000 sets of rug pixels?)

Seriously. I am sure I'm not the only one who bought a Griffin today because I got the rug and decided it was worth it to buy the pet and put together a cool room. If they gave away more rugs in a way that's sure to reach more people I bet they'd see a great spike in eStore sales too! It's really in Ganz's best interest to give away more.
AnotherJenn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:17 PM   #186
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherJenn
Seriously. I am sure I'm not the only one who bought a Griffin today because I got the rug and decided it was worth it to buy the pet and put together a cool room. If they gave away more rugs in a way that's sure to reach more people I bet they'd see a great spike in eStore sales too! It's really in Ganz's best interest to give away more.
Jenn, that is such a valid point - I have never thought of it that way, but it's true - the rug and the Griffin go together nicely so I'm sure the eStore sales will spike if they offer this again!
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:30 PM   #187
doglove224

tiff =D will become famous soon enough

hmmmmm... at 9 i was in... english class!
i didnt even know there was that giveaway thing lol
tiff =D is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:45 PM   #188
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Talking Re: Webkinz Newz Contest -- 5000 Griffin Emblem Rugs Giveaway!

awn! i wish i was there! so lucky!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:05 PM   #189
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Webkinz Newz Contest -- 5000 Griffin Emblem Rugs Giveaway!

make sure the security code is in capital letters. its case sensetive!
Old 07-03-2009, 01:18 PM   #190
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I have never won any contests and never got anything. WAAAH! I feel so upset. Oh well, I guess it is only 5000 members could get it so. Hmm... that sounds like a lot but really it is only a bit comparing all the members.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: