Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 10:27 AM   #161
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Contest -- 5000 Griffin Emblem Rugs Giveaway!

I was fortunate enough to log on just before they ended and got one rug. I really hope everyone will have a chance to get one rug when they do it again. I do think it is great that those who got more than one are going to share with others.
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 10:27 AM   #162
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherJenn
I understand your reasoning. But if everyone else weren't hoarding then there would be more rugs to go around. In a perfect world, I know. And in that perfect world Ganz wouldn't have such a huge glitch!

I fault Ganz for holding a contest when it's stated target demographic is supposed to be in school. They had to know it would be a frenzy and that none would be left by the time the kids got home from school. I hope they find a way to make a more equitable contest next time.
Hmm, I have to disssagree. There are far too many people who don't have a compatible browser, or tried for hours, it doesnt make a difference how many I got, if I got none it wouldn't have helped them.
ganesha07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:28 AM   #163
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

I got a code that says it is invalid. I have triple checked even
jazzymom43 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:35 AM   #164
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by jazzymom43
Can you try copy and pasting 4 digits at a time? I'm sorry it's not working.
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:41 AM   #165
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

The Contest is CLOSED for now due to Technicul Difficulties ! Posting this again to make sure people see it !
darleina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:41 AM   #166
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jazzymom43
I am sorry to hear this. Did you catch the rug right before they closed it? Maybe that is why?
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:42 AM   #167
anotherjenn
Gifted

AnotherJenn is just really niceAnotherJenn is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by ganesha07
Hmm, I have to disssagree. There are far too many people who don't have a compatible browser, or tried for hours, it doesnt make a difference how many I got, if I got none it wouldn't have helped them.

People who are giving them to friends who want them are cool in my book. I was really more referring to people who were trying to get a bunch so they could trade or something like that.

But, mostly, I really don't like that this contest was set up in a way that was so easily exploited and so ridiculously full of glitches.
AnotherJenn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:48 AM   #168
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherJenn
People who are giving them to friends who want them are cool in my book. I was really more referring to people who were trying to get a bunch so they could trade or something like that.

But, mostly, I really don't like that this contest was set up in a way that was so easily exploited and so ridiculously full of glitches.
My sentiments exactly! I hope the next time around will be much smoother!
kigz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:49 AM   #169
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

I didn't realize that entering more than one code would erase the other on the account. I also was able to pick up an extra code that I would be happy to share if that would be allowed.
kellykam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #170
arehouse 13 <3
Webkinz :)

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

I'm sad that they closed it . I got a rug, but I feel bad that not everybody did. I did consider getting more than one, so that people not finding a rug would be able to have one, but I was worried people would fight over it, so I decided better not to.
Hedgie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: