Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010, 08:03 AM   #221
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Caring Valley Haunted Hickory contest announced!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
Out of 10 codes, I won 1 tree. I'm so glad the odds are so much higher than the other recent contests.

You CAN style your tree. I couldn't see the words on the buttons either, but it still worked fine. "STYLE" is on the left, and "DESIGN LATER" is on the right. Then two more blank buttons pop up, and if I remember correctly, you click the one on the right.
Thank you very much!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2010, 08:17 AM   #222
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

so this is just a click contest?
softballipod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:30 AM   #223
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I still need 2 more trees for the kids accounts so I am going to look again. Last night they seemed to just stop. Went about an hour without one so I gave up and decided I'd try again today. Looks like a lot of trees are still being awarded.

The only way around the multiple tree issue is to have each window a different browser. Like have one IE, one Firefox and one Google Chrome. Then when you click multiple trees they each pop up their own window. If they are all the same browser you'll need to click one, put in the info, close the box out and then click the next. You don't have to leave the entry window open until you get your email, just enter, submit, wait for the confirmation to show and close so you can open the next one.

If your computer won't allow you to get a new 10 minute email or whatever one you are using any quicker than 10 minutes then try mailinator or open a 10 minute email with different browser just like you did the windows. Each browser will have a different email addy pop up.

As far as one code per account. For the contests they require that you have to enter in your webkinz account name. They've had a few of those. I don't think they care one way or another on this type or they'd set it up like that.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:38 AM   #224
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I had forgotten about this contest yesterday. Got five codes so far this morning, and the third one was a tree! I hope I get lucky with more codes later, I would love for my son to get one for his account, and possibly another for mine since I had such a hard time deciding how I wanted to design the one I got!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:00 AM   #225
Webkinz :)

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

Just venting!
23 foods, zero trees!
totally disappointed!

Snow*Berry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:52 AM   #226
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Aww sorry snow berry. I had to enter in 19 one of my DD's account before she got one so you aren't much ahead of where she got hers. I bet you get one soon, don't give up.

I have 35 more codes. Hopefully there will be 2 trees in there for the boys. I'll let them enter them in when they get home. It's so much work trying to get enough for 5 accounts. Kids are going to have to start staying home on the weekends and doing their own I'm going to wear my refresh key out. LOL
Old 10-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #227
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I have been on for hours and hours with no tree sightings....
yesterday before 4 pm I was on and clicked 6 trees with 1 tree and 5 food items. Since 4 yesterday I have had 4 windows open for hours at a time refreshing, clicking on tabs and nothing, not a 1
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:23 AM   #228
Webkinz :)

beach11295 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Newz Caring Valley Haunted Hickory contest announced!

After about half an hour i got 6 codes and 3 of them were saplings! Good luck to everyone else! Now I'm going to try and help my little cousin get one.
beach11295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:39 AM   #229
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I finally started seeing floating trees yesterday evening. I was able to get around 18 codes. Out of those 2 were saplings! Yay! Now I just need to find enough for trees for 4 more kids...
And of course...I'm back to not seeing very many trees floating.

I agree with poohbears...getting enough codes for trees for 5 kids is seriously wearing on me and my computer. lol
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:41 AM   #230
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff

dawnscott1 that is what mine did last night. I just stopped getting them completely. I am getting them again today but they come in groups. I won't get any, then I'll get 3 or 4 in a short amount of time, then none for a while. Hope yours start showing up soon.

beach11295 3 out of 6 codes being saplings is amazing luck!

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, webkinzmasterz was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: