Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #201
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Caring Valley Haunted Hickory contest announced!

YEAH! I finally won one of these contests and won a tree instead of the food prize. Course, I won lots of food before I won the tree! Too bad you can't kinzpost them but I'm very, very happy!

Tamster - I stay on 1 page and refresh about 10 times then move on to another page. I also had 4 pages open at once, but only two of them got codes.

Good luck, everybody!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #202

elizabeth770 is on a distinguished road

You have to either "refresh" the page or switch pages. The floating tree comes quickly after the page loads, or it doesn't come at all...so, there's no need to wait on the same page for more than a few seconds.
elizabeth770 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #203
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
YEAH! I finally won one of these contests and won a tree instead of the food prize. Course, I won lots of food before I won the tree! Too bad you can't kinzpost them but I'm very, very happy!

Tamster - I stay on 1 page and refresh about 10 times then move on to another page. I also had 4 pages open at once, but only two of them got codes.

Good luck, everybody!
Ok, I'll try that. Thanks
Tamster is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:48 PM   #204
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Tamster!!

Wonderful to see you!

Be patient. The page doesn't matter. Just refresh often. I clear my history often too but I think that's because I get bored
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:56 PM   #205
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

Yay! After 7 recipe foods I got my tree! Good luck to everyone
pinkdiamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #206
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

Do I have to switch pages to see it?
wyn2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:06 PM   #207
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by wyn2005
You don't have to switch pages, you can keep refreshing the page you are on.
pinkdiamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:09 PM   #208
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I THOUGHT YOU COULD ONLY GET ONE CODE PER ACCOUNT
The rules actually say one code per e-mail address, but later in the rules, it says something about one prize per person. It never says one per account. I'm thinking that the pot of food is a consolation prize, so I am going for one tree per account, thinking of that as the prize. I don't think I should keep going in one account with codes if I have already put a tree in that account. Since I found one for my account after five foods this morning, I am working on getting some for some of my other relatives and friends to put on their accounts. And then i can always send some codes to Webkinz insider if I find enough for the others so that some of the people who live in areas who don't get to participate can still have a chance at getting a free tree.
Hope this helps.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:31 PM   #209
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by pinkdiamonds
Yay! After 7 recipe foods I got my tree! Good luck to everyone

Congratulations!!
View Post Originally Posted by wyn2005
Not necessarily. You have to refresh pages but switching pages refreshes page!
View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
The rules actually say one code per e-mail address, but later in the rules, it says something about one prize per person. It never says one per account. I'm thinking that the pot of food is a consolation prize, so I am going for one tree per account, thinking of that as the prize. I don't think I should keep going in one account with codes if I have already put a tree in that account. Since I found one for my account after five foods this morning, I am working on getting some for some of my other relatives and friends to put on their accounts. And then i can always send some codes to Webkinz insider if I find enough for the others so that some of the people who live in areas who don't get to participate can still have a chance at getting a free tree.
Hope this helps.
Wonderful! So many members will appreciate your work!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:34 PM   #210

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

This needs to go on longer!!! Still no tree, but 3 recipes.
lemonjuice97 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, webkinzmasterz was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: