Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2010, 12:59 PM   #181
Autisum Awareness
Webkinz :)

TRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Caring Valley Haunted Hickory contest announced!

Does anyone know how it works with the click it to win. Do you have to go through all the pages of the newz or do you just stay on one page and wait for it to come.
TRichards44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2010, 01:17 PM   #182

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

You have to keep refreshing your screen. Hope this helps. I also cleared out my cache first before I started.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:19 PM   #183
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by TRichards44
Does anyone know how it works with the click it to win. Do you have to go through all the pages of the newz or do you just stay on one page and wait for it to come.

You do need to keep refreshing the page, either look thru the pages or use the reload button. Good luck!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:20 PM   #184
Autisum Awareness

TRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guide

Thanks for the information guys good luck everyone.
TRichards44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:18 PM   #185
myaalf is an unknown quantity at this point

The best way to find the trees is to have 3 windows open on your screen (some people have said they have 4 screens open but I find it too small). You size them so that all three are showing across the screen. You don't have to leave the main page at all. I use IE and my systems is, that after refreshing, if the tree is not on the screen when the IE icon has finished the circle, I refresh again because it's not going to show up. I just go back and forth across my screen as the icons become IE again. Doing this you should be able to see the tree show up via periferal vision because it's moving over a picture, that is normally stationary.

Also, a huge THANK YOU to the person who first mentioned MAILINATOR.COM. All I've been doing with that is using the same word and adding one numeral after it. EX. today1**************** today2**************** . Doing this makes it easier to remember your email choice, and if you are counting how many trees you've collected, there's your number.

THANKS to all the great helpers and staff on this site. It helps make WEBKINZ even more fun!!
myaalf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:23 PM   #186
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

The trees don't seem to be coming near as often as the zums did. I finally got 30 codes gathered. #4 and #19 were trees the rest were food. So 30 codes, 2 trees. That gave me and DD a tree on our accounts. Still need 3 more trees so all the kids have one. Guess I better go look some more.

I keep 5 windows open but I layer them so only about 1" of the left side shows. That way you can easily see a tree pop up. Since it will come from your top left that's the only part of the page you need to see.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #187

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Yaaaaaaay! I just remembered this was on and clicked on my first floating tree......and won a Haunted Hickory Sapling!! I was soooooo surprised. So they are out there guys.....and if I can get one.....you can too.
Good luck everyone
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:25 PM   #188
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Wow congrats on getting it on your first click, that is awesome. I got 10 more codes and that included 1 more tree so only 2 more trees needed. The kids will be so surprised if I can get them each one before they get home.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 05:07 PM   #189

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I just received a code with to-morrow's date on it. Has anyone seen this on there codes.
And thank you to whoever mentioned mailinator.com. I went in and it said I had reached the max on e-mails. I have never in my life used this, but now I know why I am getting so much spam! Have to try and straighten this out. Thanks
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 05:27 PM   #190

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Thank you and Good luck on getting the trees for all of your children
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, webkinzmasterz was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: