Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2010, 11:05 AM   #161
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Newz Caring Valley Haunted Hickory contest announced!

View Post Originally Posted by lemonjuice97
The answer to the skill question is 3- correct?
Yes, the answer is 3
ohseven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2010, 11:14 AM   #162
Webkinz :)

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

I got the food, but I'll keep trying!

I checked out Mailinator. So, you just type in any email that ends in **************** ?

Last edited by lemonjuice97; 10-09-2010 at 11:14 AM..
lemonjuice97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:26 AM   #163
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by ohseven
Try mailinator instead. There's no expiration - you make up the emails as you go and it takes seconds to check them.

So you just make as many emails as you have codes? I suppose you can use them with every contest too.

Has anyone else had a problem with 10 minute mail?
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:35 AM   #164
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I quit using 10 minute mail because I would get more then 1 code in the 10 minutes, (until now that is, trees seem to have halted for me) so now I am using mailinator, you don't have to make an account or anything, you just put in any old random email blahblah**************** everytime you get a tree and you get your code, quick easy and no hassle, just remember to delete your code after you copy and paste it to a word document, because I have put in random letters and accessed emails made by others!
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:36 AM   #165
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Five foods, and then a tree! I already have several more codes at my other e-mail addresses, so will work on sister's account, nephew's account, friend's account, and then three great-nieces and one great-nephew. Lots of tree-hunting to do! But the odds seems to be much better on this one, and I just love to find floating objects. By the way, on one, it said I had an invalid security code and gave me a new one, but when I put it in, it said the page had expired. But when I checked my in-box, that code came, too.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:44 AM   #166

elizabeth770 is on a distinguished road

You guys are the best! Thanks for the info. about getting multiple email codes thru mailinator.com. I had never heard of that before, and it really helps. Many thanks to you all!
elizabeth770 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:47 AM   #167
ant a flamigo

cocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of light

oh, i got a recipe food!
cocokl9 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:52 AM   #168
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I got a tree with my first click but I'd like to keep trying. Can someone please post the addy for ? I'll send any other codes I get to them. Thanks.
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:53 AM   #169

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Does anyone know if the tree stays floating around the screen until you click (like previous contests) or will it fly off the screen if you are not quick enough? Thanks
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:54 AM   #170
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

It's @webkinzinsider.com. Ex. JJJJJJJJJJJ@webkinzinsider.com.
girlwholovesdog is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, webkinzmasterz was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: