Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2010, 09:17 AM   #131
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Caring Valley Haunted Hickory contest announced!

Howdy and good morning all!!!

I have been on for 30 minutes now and so far I have 5 codes! I am going to collect codes and enter them in later today! Last night we got 2 saplings (1 went on my account and the other is on my daughter's, now gotta get my son one!)

As a reminder to everyone, the trees start on the upper left hand corner, they float downward and across, so if you have multiple windows open and two trees appear on two screens, when you click the first, don't worry if you don't see the tree on the second, just maximize the second and scroll down a little you should see it.

Also as mentioned on previous newz contests you can use 10-minute email, you can get a new email address every 10 minutes, the old self destructs. It is prefect for these kinds of things, just don't forget to grab your code before you 10 minutes is up.

View Post Originally Posted by LilyAurora
Okay, I cleared my cache and I haven't seen anything yet. Does the tree appear right when you open the page or do you have to wait? Can it appear randomly at any time?
Once your screen has completely loaded it will appear right away, if the screen is completely loaded and you see now tree, refresh!
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2010, 09:17 AM   #132
Webkinz :)

Runo is a jewel in the roughRuno is a jewel in the rough

I got my tree after 3 codes that were food. I'm so happy. It was fun.
Good luck everyone!
Runo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:19 AM   #133
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by girlwholovesdog
I need to know how you get a tree.
Go to webkinz newz, stay on the main page, refresh the page until you see a floating tree, click the tree, enter the information in the pop up box (the answer is 3) check you email, in your email is a code you enter in the code shop in WW

You will either get a Haunted Hickory Sapling or a Food item.

Good Luck!

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920
Do you get the whole deal with the tree? The Caring Valley Stuff and the Tree or just the tree?
No, you get the sapling, you can plant it in your yard, then customize it, but no caring valley access is given.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:20 AM   #134

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Angry Re: Webkinz Newz Caring Valley Haunted Hickory contest announced!

Not going well at all here. I spent over two hours last night - nothing; and this morning I have been here for an hour and a half and still no floating tree. I've cleared the cache loads of times, restarted the computer, refreshed the page and now I am giving up. Good luck everyone. This for me was a total bomb.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:21 AM   #135

Runo is a jewel in the roughRuno is a jewel in the rough

Does anyone know if WI needs codes from this contest? I didn't see that they used the codes from last contests. Should I try to find more trees to donate to WI?
Runo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:21 AM   #136
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Go to webkinz newz, stay on the main page, refresh the page until you see a floating tree, click the tree, enter the information in the pop up box (the answer is 3) check you email, in your email is a code you enter in the code shop in WW

You will either get a Haunted Hickory Sapling or a Food item.

Good Luck!

No, you get the sapling, you can plant it in your yard, then customize it, but no caring valley access is given.
Remember to allow Pop Ups too.
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:30 AM   #137
Gift Guru

Just got my son a sapling, I have 2 more accounts I would like to get saplings for, then I'm done... The trees are so cute too!
Old 10-09-2010, 09:39 AM   #138
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I finally remember to allow me pop ups and guess what? I just got me a tree!!! Yeah, me happy!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:45 AM   #139
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Not going well at all here. I spent over two hours last night - nothing; and this morning I have been here for an hour and a half and still no floating tree. I've cleared the cache loads of times, restarted the computer, refreshed the page and now I am giving up. Good luck everyone. This for me was a total bomb.

Your not alone. I searched for about an hour last night and nothing. Then for about 2 hours so far this morning and not a single floating tree. I have also cleared cache (a few times lol) and do have pop ups allowed.

I'm not giving up though..... yet
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:15 AM   #140
Gift Guru

Use MAILINATOR

you make email after email and it only seconds seconds, no 10 minute waiting, it is the best!

thank you to whomever mentioned it

I thought I'd mention everyone else that when I first got on I was clearing cache after every tree and it took forever for another to float, so I quit clearing cache and they are coming regularly now, we have got 8 codes in 25 minutes (thats a code almost every 3 minutes) just seems work better if you don't clear the cache

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 10-09-2010 at 10:15 AM..

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, webkinzmasterz was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: