Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2010, 01:12 AM   #91
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Caring Valley Haunted Hickory contest announced!

Wow !! So many are finding saplings !! Congrats

I got 6 codes entered before maintainence and all were food
Hopefully there will be a tree in one of the codes to be entered yet.
*wishes really hard*
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #92
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by girlwholovesdog
I keep refreshing.
I have had 6 and that has been within a total of 2 hours.

I don't know if you are in one of these. Or if it is even possible for them to block it from occuring there.

Residents of the Province of Quebec, States of New York and Florida are excluded from participation in this Contest.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:17 AM   #93
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Uh... oh...yeah...Ok. I am not in those places! I was being a little silly, as I tend to when I am tired.
girlwholovesdog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:19 AM   #94

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I haven't found a tree yet, but I cleared my cache and keep refreshing. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.

Does anyone know what the math questions is and the answer just in case I find one?

I always have problems figuring it out. I'm an old grandma who needs help. Math was different in my day.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:22 AM   #95

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Well I am calling it a night here.
Good Luck everyone.
The tree is awesome.
I decorated mine and DD sapling is in the dock as a surprise for morning.

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
I haven't found a tree yet, but I cleared my cache and keep refreshing. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.

Does anyone know what the math questions is and the answer just in case I find one?

I always have problems figuring it out. I'm an old grandma who needs help. Math was different in my day.
It is- 3
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:22 AM   #96
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Me too. YAWN! I'm tired, so I'm out. Bye!
girlwholovesdog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:22 AM   #97
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Maybe try changing browsers.

I am having wonderful luck with google chrome.
In 1 hour I got 6 on GC but only 2 on IE.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:24 AM   #98

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Angry Re: Webkinz Newz Caring Valley Haunted Hickory contest announced!

Okay, guess I'm calling it quits. Been on for over 2 hours, four screens, and not one floating tree. Cleared cache loads of times, shut down computer - nada. Well good luck to everyone else who's out there trying to catch these elusive trees.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:24 AM   #99

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Maybe try changing browsers.

I am having wonderful luck with google chrome.
In 1 hour I got 6 on GC but only 2 on IE.
Thank you I'll try another browser. I'm getting tired and though.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:33 AM   #100
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

I'm going to say yes because I have already collected 12 codes and put them in and only one of them was a tree ..... I couldn't belive it was going to be so hard to get the trees .... All I wanted was two trees than I was going to Collect some for my son's cousins ..... What a let down .... I only have 12 emails so i'm done .... Hope everyone else does better ... Good Luck !!!!!
ddoott is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, webkinzmasterz was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: