Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #11
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Articles Not Updating for Most Players

Update: I still have the old ads but the SPREE ad is working just fine for me. All the graphics appear and did 2 accts in less than 1 minute. Using Firefox...
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2011, 10:55 AM   #12
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I cleared my cache twice,then then everything updated & i was able to see the Spree ads.
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:02 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

Duffycutie is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Newz Articles Not Updating for Most Players

Click the image to open in full size.If you have been wondering why the articles on the Webkinz Newz haven't updated in the past two days, you're not alone. Based on reports we are getting from our members, it appears that there is a glitch affecting that site right now. Some members are getting updated articles, including clues for Persephone's current contest, and others haven't had a new article since the Bookshelf Makeover on the 16th.

At this point, we are not certain why some computers are affected and others aren't, but we have discovered a guaranteed way to fix it. If you have a Webkinz Newz account, log on to it. The moment you do, all of the articles will be updated. If you don't have a Webkinz Newz account, you can continue to check on Webkinz Insider for all of the latest news.

In a related note, those players who are not seeing the new articles are continuing to see floating tour vans. However, just like over the weekend, players clicking on the vans are getting a message that the event has expired.
Click the image to open in full size.

And, for those of you hunting for Spree Bonus Rolls today, keep an eye out for a blank ad with a tiny red "x" in the top-left corner. Those are the advertisements that are giving out the free rolls.
The same thing happened to me, but when I came back to the site after allowing certain cookies on my computer I was able to see the new Newz posts. I don't know whether this might help or not...
Duffycutie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:22 AM   #14
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

It's now fixed.
willow234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:56 AM   #15
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Articles Not Updating for Most Players *UPDATE*

I don't think it has to do with the entire computer though this is the weird thing...

If I go on with Internet Explorer the last thing I see is about the van that was even before the bookshelf , the van still floats by but of course says Promotion is over.

But when I go on with FF it gives me more info, it gave me the last announcement for the 17th.

I just went to WKN with IE to see and it seems to be working now, I can now see Create a Top-Notch Manic Magic Show as the last article...
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:56 AM   #16
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, they said they are aware and they are working on it
That was the latest tweet about 10 minutes ago from them.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:57 AM   #17
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Great news!!

I will check to see if mine is fixed!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:13 PM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Mine appears to be fixed. I am usually one of the last ones. But now that that is fixed I am getting overlapping Commercials from Rice Krispies in my WW accounts
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:44 PM   #19
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by love2cut
You have to be logged in to Webkinz Newz to do the floaty clicky events.
I am able to do the floating events without being logged in.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:21 PM   #20
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Thanks for the info although I don't usually read the news at Ganz World. I usually care more for the arcade there.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: