Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 11:01 AM   #51
Webkinz :)
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announce Zodiac New Year's Event!

love costumes!!! have them all except the cat! meow meow! these look great
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2011, 12:02 PM   #52

moosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Zodiac New Year's Event!

I love it! I must say, the Earth Costume is my absolute favorite, but I hope to collect them all. Any word yet on if the costumes can be traded or sent via Kinzpost?
moosetracks143 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:16 PM   #53
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

WOW!! Those are awesome!! MUST remind myself to go to the newz site each day!!
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:23 PM   #54
felinexxxx is an unknown quantity at this point

The costumes are very cool, but once again anybody who does not reside in the US or Canada misses out! Me and my kids live in the UK, so we can never take part in any of these contests. I find it very frustrating, and wonder why Ganz has European and Asian time zone options, but then leaves all these customers out of competitions. I just feeling a bit sorry for my kids, as they already missed out on the Hop give-away. Good luck to all those who can take part though!
felinexxxx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:09 PM   #55
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Awesomeness :3
My brother is obsessed with avatar the last airbender, I'm sure he'll make me do it for his account since they look somewhat like some things on the show
lilduckey99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:41 PM   #56

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

Wow, that is a great promo!! Can't wait till it starts, because the outfits are all really cute!
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 06:37 PM   #57

58thcircle is on a distinguished road

Why are residents of New York and Florida excluded from this event ?????
58thcircle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:00 AM   #58
The first fairy

Snazzilicious is a name known to allSnazzilicious is a name known to allSnazzilicious is a name known to all

Ohhhh! they are all so pretty! I can't wait to start clicking for them! (^u^)
Snazzilicious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:13 AM   #59

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by 58thcircle
Why are residents of New York and Florida excluded from this event ?????
Don't quote me on this because I could be wrong but I think it has to do with taxes in those states. Neither state wants to let even a penny of possible income get away from them so they have laws that state anything given as "a prize" has to have a taxable valuation added to it so the recipent of the prize can claim it on their income taxes and pay the great states their fair share.

So if Ganz were to allow the residents of those states to play and get the prizes, they would have to go to the trouble of collecting all the personal information and reporting it to the tax dept in those states. It could easily become a nightmare for the ones holding the contests. Especially since Ganz doesn't collect personal info on anyone.

So like most companies, they take the easy way out and simply state that those residents can't participate. When it comes down to it all, you can't really blame them for not wanting that much extra work on their hands.

Too bad you all can't find a resident in another state that you trust and give them your info so they can log in for you and get the items for you.
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:14 AM   #60
♥♪I'mNotAWaste♪♥

Dark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonder

really cute!! will the hats be animated like the heart one around valentines day?? because they seem to be floating above the pets head.. i can't wait until it starts!
Dark_Hunters2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome ganz!!, ooh pwiddy!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: