Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 11:57 AM   #171
hershey954
Webkinz :)

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Zodiac New Year's Event!

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
Yes, I'm a bit irritated, too. We were completely busy on Saturday and so I missed the first day, and then on Sunday I spent an hour on WN and never saw a single floater! Why can't it be as easy as the St. Patrick's day promotions........I got a floating guitar within the first 2 pages I clicked on!

Nickelcat

OK, I am less irritated. I just went to WN and found a floating zodiak on the third page I clicked on. So keep trying, everyone!

To repeat ahh_frogfreak's question, are these Kinzpostable? If so, maybe we can trade for our missing pieces.

Nickelcat
I found one on the third page too! Yay!
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2011, 04:45 PM   #172

kriss111 will become famous soon enough

Wow!...... I love these types of contests. They are so easy to do....... I will sure try not to miss a day
kriss111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:54 PM   #173
Luke is a

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

Great for my Fire bending earth bending and water bending webkinz last airbendr ROCKS!
RaisedByWolves is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:20 PM   #174

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

Just got the complete fire outfit... the hat circles around your pet's head, it's pretty cool!
Attached Images
File Type: pngfire_zodiac.png (75.8 KB, 7 views)
lava94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:21 AM   #175
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Yeah, I just got mine too and the animation is pretty awesome!
I thought the item would just be a laurel that sat on the pet's head (like the Bramble Circlet).
I turned up my sound to check, but it does NOT make any fire-crackling noises.
The little strip of fire circles your pet's head in a clockwise halo!
Click the image to open in full size.

Thank-you to Calciferia for the animated image!

Oh, would you look at that! It changes from clockwise to counter-clockwise depending on which way you have your pet standing. Took me a while of looking at her image and my pet to figure that one out!

Last edited by alleine; 03-22-2011 at 02:21 AM..
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:22 AM   #176
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

oh how cute that hat is! I can't seem to find the floater this morning..been looking for 25 minutes-it's been easy in the past...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:43 AM   #177
gamer girl ^^

Rikku is on a distinguished road

Hmm, I found it right away the past 3 days but struggling to find it this morning...
Rikku is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #178

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

This is fantastic! I love that Ganz is stepping up on the freebies -- and making them pretty easy to obtain too. Hooray!
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:24 PM   #179

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

wow awesome!!! those costumes rock! can't wait to get the leaf hat! (looks kinda like swirl) SUPPORT AUTISM AWARENESS!
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:08 PM   #180
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

When I clicked on the rules, it just went right to the rules (it didn't open up a new tab or something like it usually does) so when I clicked the back button it took me to the home page... and I haven't been able to find another wheel...
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome ganz!!, ooh pwiddy!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: