Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 09:58 AM   #121
Lil Kinz
webkinz'sgrama is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Zodiac New Year's Event!

Hello
I found the zodiac dial in the Webkinz Newz clicked on it and after 10 try's i just gave up it kept telling me the security code was wrong so maybe its not set up for Canadian players yet

Webkinz'sGrama
webkinz'sgrama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2011, 09:59 AM   #122
Webkinz :)
petitepal is on a distinguished road

where was it in your dock?
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:11 AM   #123

PlatypusInPlaid is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz'sgrama
Hello
I found the zodiac dial in the Webkinz Newz clicked on it and after 10 try's i just gave up it kept telling me the security code was wrong so maybe its not set up for Canadian players yet

Webkinz'sGrama
That happened to me too-- it kept saying the security code was wrong every single time. After I restarted my computer, it worked perfectly! I suggest you try that.
PlatypusInPlaid is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:11 AM   #124
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Cute! I put mine on my fire fawn
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:28 AM   #125

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

I just got one!! it is starting!!! I got the fire one

View Post Originally Posted by Pandalover4ever
I just got the top i thought it was the full outfit!!!!

The dial is pretty big though, this i like

The dial is pretty big though, this i like
I got the same thing!! is it one thing per day?

Last edited by Pandalover4ever; 03-19-2011 at 10:28 AM..
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:33 AM   #126
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

I got one in a few seconds, but after I quit WKN and came back on for another account, it took forever to find the next one. I thought for a while that I was perhaps only allowed one per email address, but then I finally saw the zodiac sign again. It has tempered me from sitting here to get today's top on all 10 accounts, because that would mean I would have to get 10 new parts every day for the next five days - LOL! Too much time - two is enough for me!
valleygram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:50 AM   #127
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

mmm... Are they KPable??
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:01 AM   #128

Priceless has disabled reputation

Just won the fire shirt! I love it. Thanks Ganz!
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:27 AM   #129
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Any suggestions on strategies to find the dials?

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
Any suggestions on strategies to find the dials?
Also, can you find the dials in the Webkinz Newz arcade?

Last edited by T9850; 03-19-2011 at 11:27 AM..
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:54 AM   #130
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

I Love That Earth Outfit on that Bengal Tiger!
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome ganz!!, ooh pwiddy!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: