Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 10:51 AM   #51
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Winter Clothing Retirement * Update*

View Post Originally Posted by kpk4803
They retired today.

guys! At the Curio shop, they still sell them! Keep your eyes peeled!
I sure hope your right!! My eyes will be double peeled (ewwww) for these clothing items

Even though I stocked up to eight of each, I will buy more from the Curio Shop if I ever meet any there!
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #52
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Winter Clothing Retirement

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Hi Yes, there has been a date change.
Here is the link.

It says... You'll have a bit more time to gather all the Winter Clothing Items before they are retired! Get 'em before they're gone: April 25th!
The KinzStyle Outlet is selling off last season's winter clothing so they have room for the new Spring clothing line! This is your last chance to get these clothing items! They'll only be available until Wednesday April 25th, 2012! So head over to the KinzStyle outlet in Webkinz World before they're no longer available!

It's nice to have a little more time to check inventory
Hugs ♥mJb
View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Oh, NO!! They completely removed the items for today --and they changed the ad on Webkinz Newz back to the 11th! The quote above is directly from the link I provided. That is what it said yesterday I am so angry! The little bees nor I picked up any of the clothing that we were saving for because they had given us a little more time. What a disappointment!
I have just sent notes to Ganz about the misinformation shared yesterday about this retirement --and about the altered article that appeared today. Apparently they are receiving lots of comments, as the article has been removed altogether.

When you click on the article link (webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/last-chance-to-get-winter-clothing-items/) you now get this message:

Not Found
Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.

Hoping to see a happy resolution ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:20 AM   #53
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

This crazy thought just come across my crazy mind:
What if GANZ did that on purpose? (Have the date as the 11th thhen change it to the 25th)
Perhaps they wanted everyone to go rush and buy some before the retirement. Then they change the date so people can relax and take the time. Then, they retire the items without telling us the correct date.

What I'm trying to say is, (if you can't figure that out) maybe GANZ want to make them more valuble my having less of them around?
←That is pretty rediculous of me

↑ So, that is what just come to mind ↑

I went on my trial account to buy some more (intead of buying it all the more on my main) and they ALL had a lock on them So I couldn't buy any So much for that idea..

As long as GANZ tell us about a retirement, we'll be alright (as long as the date is right)

Tip: Buy them all straight away

Tip #2: To GANZ -Please, don't do this to us again

c:

Last edited by Coolgirl27965; 04-11-2012 at 11:24 AM..
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:42 PM   #54
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Wow, what a goof on Ganz's part! Did they forget to tell the maintenance people today that they had changed their first deadline? I went onto my "clothing account" yesterday and bought 2 of each item so I do have them...but I had planned on getting at least 1 of each of my favorites on my main account before they were gone. So sad that I won't be able to get anymore because of the disinformation Ganz themselves put out!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:53 PM   #55
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I am soooo upset....I to hadn't finished all my shopping thinking I had an extra week
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:59 PM   #56
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
Great. I believed what I read here so I didn't buy the items last night because the post said that I had until the 25th. I knew that I shouldn't listen.
I was also going to buy some of each item yesterday but saw the WKN article (which was specifically updated yesterday afternoon with the new date even though Ganz has now changed it to make it look like it wasn't!!! I saw it!) so decided to wait and do other things last night. I am NOT a happy camper! Of course Ganz probably could really care less - so frustrating!
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:17 PM   #57
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
I was also going to buy some of each item yesterday but saw the WKN article (which was specifically updated yesterday afternoon with the new date even though Ganz has now changed it to make it look like it wasn't!!! I saw it!) so decided to wait and do other things last night. I am NOT a happy camper! Of course Ganz probably could really care less - so frustrating!
I thought the exact same thing, that because we had another whole week until they retired i could just put off buying them, and now i don't have a single one of those items. i forgot the curio shop might still sell them so i am off to quickly look!
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #58

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

I am sad! I had money to buy them and everything. Now I only have about three or four pieces. I wish they would fix this and do right by there fans.

Celeste
CMV_W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:25 AM   #59
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Why, oh why, do I EVER trust Ganz to keep their word? You would think after all these years I would have learned. In fact, every time something new comes out I tell myself to just go ahead and buy it and save a lot of headache later. But do I do it? No. I believe I have one pink hat and that's all. Come on Arte! Don't let us down!
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
coolgirl27965, double d scotland, holly(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: