Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 06:07 AM   #41
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Winter Clothing Retirement * Update*

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Well someone should let Ganz know since they are gone and here is the new stuff out:

Click the image to open in full size.
I knew it must have been a typo or something!! :wallpaper: Thanks for showing

I do admire the dress, though..

Last edited by Coolgirl27965; 04-11-2012 at 06:11 AM..
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2012, 07:02 AM   #42
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Winter Clothing Retirement

View Post Originally Posted by Skiddly
That's OK. I find these clothes look horrible on my Webkinz anyway.
We also found that many of these items make our pets look like balloons with feet.

BUT - a couple of them (like the boots) look really cool!

Glad we have more time to save up and stock up on what we like - the April 11th deadline was too quick!

Happy Shopping!

Easter Blessings,
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:13 AM   #43

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Great. I believed what I read here so I didn't buy the items last night because the post said that I had until the 25th. I knew that I shouldn't listen.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:57 AM   #44
jenbevqua is sweet stuff
jenbevqua is sweet stuffjenbevqua is sweet stuffjenbevqua is sweet stuffjenbevqua is sweet stuffjenbevqua is sweet stuffjenbevqua is sweet stuff

I discovered that when I bought these items when they first came out, I missed getting the pink hat. So, I saw that the date had changed to the 25th, so I went to buy one this morning. The date is wrong- all of the winter clothing is gone. They really did mean the 11th!!!!
jenbevqua is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:06 AM   #45
Oekie defies all odds
Oekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all odds

Maybe the winter items will show up in the Curio shop?
Oekie is online now Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #46

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for letting us know!
I stocked up.
rainzz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:25 AM   #47
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Drat! I missed it! I really loved those red rugby shirts and wanted a few more. Wish I'd gone ahead and bought them right away, but I thought I had time.

Why is the end date listed on the front page here so very wrong????

Oh well! I didn't like much of the rest of the winter clothes anyway.
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #48
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Winter Clothing Retirement

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Hi Yes, there has been a date change.
Here is the link.

It says... You'll have a bit more time to gather all the Winter Clothing Items before they are retired! Get 'em before they're gone: April 25th!
The KinzStyle Outlet is selling off last season's winter clothing so they have room for the new Spring clothing line! This is your last chance to get these clothing items! They'll only be available until Wednesday April 25th, 2012! So head over to the KinzStyle outlet in Webkinz World before they're no longer available!

It's nice to have a little more time to check inventory
Hugs ♥mJb
Oh, NO!! They completely removed the items for today --and they changed the ad on Webkinz Newz back to the 11th! The quote above is directly from the link I provided. That is what it said yesterday I am so angry! The little bees nor I picked up any of the clothing that we were saving for because they had given us a little more time. What a disappointment!
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #49
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

They retired today.

guys! At the Curio shop, they still sell them! Keep your eyes peeled!
kpk4803 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #50
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

I thought the 11th meant today was the last day to get them so I went online to get them and saw they had been removed! ah well, maybe they'll bring them back next year? Those were really awesome clothes, much better than the ones they left, in my opinion that is.
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
coolgirl27965, double d scotland, holly(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: