Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 07:06 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

jonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Winners for Three Contests!

Ooohh...If only they would annouce the Love Puffin Contest.

Anywho, CONGRATES!
jonasgirl512 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 07:11 PM   #12
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Congrats to the winners. I don't enter in room design or drawing contests. I wouldn't want to put that much effort and not win. I like to enter the contests where you have to make up a story or do a list or something. I'd like to know when they will announce the camo rhino contest or the blufadoodle contest. Not sure if they did already. But, the bluefadoodle contest was supposed to be have winners announced so that the winners could have the bluefadoodle in time for it being the pet of the month.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:12 PM   #13

crystalice1999 is on a distinguished road

I thought I won the Betta Fish contest, when it was a other Jessica. (thats my name) How dissapointing. Oh well, congrats to all who entered and won!
crystalice1999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:16 PM   #14

kissylips84 is a jewel in the roughkissylips84 is a jewel in the rough

OMG!!! i won a beta fish!!!! (Jessica) I AM SO EXCITED!!wow!!!! I won a Sparkling Pegasus and now a Beta Fish!! I must be very lucky!!!!!! Congrats to everyone else too!!!
kissylips84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #15
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Award 

Congratulations to all the winners, especially all the WI members!

I love it when people I "know" win!

And hat's off to everyone who even ENTERED...I don't have enough talent to even do that!

AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:46 PM   #16
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

I am one of the winners!
I am so happy and excited and proud!

I discovered an eStore Ski Lift in my dock this morning. I had no idea how it got in my dock since I didn't buy it and it can't be gifted or traded. I was so confused! Then I read my e-mail (Webkinz World and WebkinzInsider always come before e-mail!) and checked the Webkinz Newz site for contest winners and it hadn't yet been posted. Then the contest winners appeared and I cheered! Now the announcement has appeared here on WI and I can crow about it!
I LOVE designing rooms and making them as wonderful as possible. It was so nice to be rewarded for my work. I am including images below of the room as I entered it and how it usually looks with the addition of the non-wShop items that are normally in it but had to be removed to qualify for the contest. Also, the lovely blue Christmas tree is in storage until next December.
Bustin' my buttons,
Jeanene (and my daughter Chrissy who is the named owner of the WW account and whose name I used to enter the contest as I think I had to)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWinterRoom.JPG (45.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpgWinterRoomContestWINNER.JPG (113.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpgWinterRoomNOW.JPG (50.0 KB, 6 views)
jeanenehea is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #17
YadyYadyYady

yadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forum
yadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forum

Congratulations to all the winners. I have been wondering if they ever announced the Aquarius Retriever Contest.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #18
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Congrats to the winners. I don't enter in room design or drawing contests. I wouldn't want to put that much effort and not win. <snip>
Arte's Fan,
Thank you for the congratulations. I didn't design a room for the contest. I think that would be very costly! I simply entered my LilKinz White Mouse's existing room. I had to take some things out, but it was still very pretty and cozy.

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
Congrats. But I don't feel in the "congratulating mood". Ganz has not chosen a "Paint" drawing in FOREVER! And that's all I can do at the moment unless I go to my dad's work and scan a drawing. And some of those entries had NOTHING to do with the Betta Fish's tail. Which is what the WHOLE CONTEST was about. Congrats to the winners. Too bad the contest isn't judged correctly so everyone has a chance. Oh and congrats to the WI members.
Animalia,
I agree about the winners of the Betta Fish Contest -- where are the tails?!? I was hoping to see some MS Paint winners as that was the medium I used for my entry. I spent a LOT of time on the tail. But yours would have beat mine in a contest in a New York Minute! Your drawing is GORGEOUS. I suppose you didn't want to mail in the original?

View Post Originally Posted by victoria19
ok ganz you really are ticking me off! i had a winter beach none of the otherr entries were all the greatganz. why. must. you. annoy. me!
victoria19,
I never even thought of a beach winter room. Show us! All of the winners were indoor icy rooms. Please post your entry here. I would really like to see it. And I'm sure others would too.

TTFN,
Jeanene (and Chrissy) and Amy the Cocoa Dinosaur.
jeanenehea is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:10 PM   #19
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!april1013 is headed for the top!

Congrats to all the winners! It's nice to see people we 'know' win some prizes!
april1013 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:35 PM   #20
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Congrats to the winners!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: