Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 12:35 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Newz Announces Two New Treasure Hunts

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Newz Announces Two New Treasure Hunts

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.Webkinz Newz has announced two new Treasure Hunts for this month: February 1st through February 29th. The two new hunts are: Winter Treasure Hunt, where the prize is an At Your Service Penguin virtual figure and the White Terrier Treasure Hunt, where the prize is a virtual Milkshake for Two. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

UPDATE: You may want to hold off on the Treasure Hunts. Webkinz Insiders are reporting that the Winter Treasure Hunt is presently rewarding a Hippo Figure rather than the intended At Your Service Penguin Figure. They are also reporting issues getting past the first clue in the White Terrier Treasure Hunt. Stay tuned and we will let you know when things are running smoothly.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 12:42 AM   #2
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces Two New Treasure Hunts

The good news is the Winter Treasure Hunt went VERY EASILY! NO glitches!

Can't find the answer to the first clue on the White Terrier Treasure Hunt. Tried POTM videos page and fun videos page. Hope someone gets it to work!
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:43 AM   #3
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cria
The good news is the Winter Treasure Hunt went VERY EASILY! NO glitches!

Can't find the answer to the first clue on the White Terrier Treasure Hunt. Tried POTM videos page and fun videos page. Hope someone gets it to work!
Check your account for your prize, I did the Winter one on 4 accounts and all received the Hippo Painting Overalls, not the table and penguin.
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:47 AM   #4
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I was just coming to post that other members are reporting getting a second hippo...
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:48 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Yes DON'T do the hunts yet!!! Wrong prize for one and stuck on a clue for a video that is not up yet on the other. Gotta be patient, I suppose
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:06 AM   #6
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Okay I'm not the only one! I even watched the very cute potm video for the white terrier; can't find the first clue. That's no doubt the best advice, denimbutterfly, to wait a bit. Thanks!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:07 AM   #7
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I already did the Winter Treasure Hunt for 15 accounts and got awarded the old Hippo prize. I didn't log into any accounts to see the prize until I had them all done.

I sure hope they reset being able to do it again when they get the correct prize working.

Customer service will not be very happy if they have to switch out hundreds of prizes for everyone.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:29 AM   #8

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I hope these glitches get fixed soon! I only did one treasure hunt and got the hippo just like everyone else.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:43 AM   #9
avatarrules123 will become famous soon enough

Thank goodness it's not just me. I was having the same problem with the White Terrier one. And here I was thinking, "is there something wrong with my computer?!"
avatarrules123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:00 AM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Why are these treasure hunts always messed up the first time? I guess I should not be surprised since they don't seem to test things first. I really like the table from the penguin even though it is now a prize for one of the challenges. But it's nice to have several of them to make a little cafe or something.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: