Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 08:58 AM   #41
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Newz announces "Spirit of Giving" peek-a-newz contest

Really a chocolate zum? I'm about half way through my first of eight accounts. Wouldn't have even started if I knew the prize was a food. Think I'll cut my losses and stop now. Switch to the parent side and do their contest. Thanks for the info.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 09:00 AM   #42
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Hmm, what are they thinking giving a chocolate zum for Christmas?
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:08 AM   #43
ishbone owns +40
Webkinz :)

Wishbone is a glorious beacon of lightWishbone is a glorious beacon of lightWishbone is a glorious beacon of light

Cool! It is already starting today so can someone tell me what it is? Signing out, Wishbone. You got your message! + = Mr.Giggles the Bee
Wishbone is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:08 AM   #44
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Many thanks to all of you for posting about the Chocolate Zum. which has saved me, and I am sure many others, from doing precious clicking time. I hope we all keep reporting our finds.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:14 AM   #45
ishbone owns +40

Wishbone is a glorious beacon of lightWishbone is a glorious beacon of lightWishbone is a glorious beacon of light

The chocolate zum may be valuable soon. I think it's worth my time, see you! :budgie + =

Oops, I mean + =

Oopsies, I meant + = or and maybe a nice and don't forget cookies!

Last edited by Wishbone; 12-04-2011 at 09:14 AM..
Wishbone is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #46
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I will not be playing today for a chocolate zum, Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much other stuff to do. Thank you for letting us know what they were giving out.
I agree. It's kind of disappointing that it's just food, and not even Christmas-related. Oh well, saved myself the time.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:43 AM   #47
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I, too, am a bit disappointed about the chocolate zum...I love the chance to get holiday stuff with these contests! The only upside...since I want to get the candy cane, for the Wshop stuff, I can do both and not really waste a ton of time. Those candy canes aren't really flying for me, and sometimes it takes 20-30 pages to find one...

That gets frustrating in and of itself, but if I'm also looking for a PAN, it's a bit easier. And Nick is MUCH easier for me to see than Chef Gazpacho! He was too white and blended in too much to the background!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:02 PM   #48

kriswendy has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
Just found Mazin' Hamster Nick for one account & the prize I received was a Chocolate Zum ~ cute! (Have to admit I was just a little disappointed, though ~ was hoping for some cool new Christmas items!) I'm sure there's a variety of prizes... Off to try for the next account! Good Luck & Have Fun, Everyone!
I know! I opened my account up and saw that it was that and I was like WHAT THE HECK! Know what would have been cool? If they gave away old christmas clothes like the green santa suit! That would be awesome!

View Post Originally Posted by Wishbone
The chocolate zum may be valuable soon. I think it's worth my time, see you! :budgie + =

Oops, I mean + =

Oopsies, I meant + = or and maybe a nice and don't forget cookies!
That is a good way to put it. TTYL!
kriswendy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:18 PM   #49
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Many thanks to all of you for posting about the Chocolate Zum. which has saved me, and I am sure many others, from doing precious clicking time. I hope we all keep reporting our finds.
Umm... what does the Hamster, Nick, have to do with a chocolate zum?

And a PEEK for a food???

G'bye!
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:21 PM   #50
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Why another chocolate zum? I had hoped it would have been a new Christmas item,
never seen before,
ah well, on to better things i guess
Belle Quesnel is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: