Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 05:14 AM   #31
danzkinz
Webkinz :)

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Newz announces "Spirit of Giving" peek-a-newz contest

Completed all my accounts and Chocolate Zum on each. I couldn't contain my excitement!
danzkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 05:39 AM   #32
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Same here
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:02 AM   #33
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

thanks so much for the Info everyone... I think I will pass on this one...
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:49 AM   #34
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Also a chocolate zum for us. I had to reread and it just says a different surprise each day.

Also I think it is important to note this peek is ONLY today through the 6th then it will return later. I can't find it now but I know I saw somewhere where it said this was part 1 and part 2 would be later in the month.

So I will be getting the prize each day (even if it takes forever for a not so exciting prize) just in case you have to get it each time in order to get the next (or last) prize. Wouldn't surprise me if Ganz did something like that and not tell you until it was too late to go back and get the first prize. lol
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:51 AM   #35
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Thanks for the info...PAN is always such a pain! Glad you all spared me the frustration!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:21 AM   #36
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I will not be playing today for a chocolate zum, Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much other stuff to do. Thank you for letting us know what they were giving out.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:31 AM   #37

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Thanks for the info! While I love the graphics for the chocolate zum, I have a lot of them from the floatie contest. I wish they were a decoration. I usually do one peek while looking for floaties, but I'm not seeing any candy canes.

Lol! Spoke too soon...finally got a cane!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:46 AM   #38
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for letting us know of the tiny prize.
Not doing it today.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:47 AM   #39

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I got the chocolate zums as well. I have found that I have better luck as far as speed in load time, when I play on Chrome. I also usually find peeks come quicker toward the later accounts when doing multiple accounts. If you can't find the canes, remember they have the same gifts on the parent side and it is usually faster to find the ad there if you play in chrome.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:55 AM   #40
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
Thank you for letting us know of the tiny prize.
Not doing it today.
extra, i totally agree.................passing on this today!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: