Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 12:27 AM   #21
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Newz announces "Spirit of Giving" peek-a-newz contest

Yep - chocolate zum it is. I had to go back and re-read the contest page because I too thought it was Christmas items. Hmm. Can't imagine why I thought that. Christmas peek-a-news and all.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 12:34 AM   #22
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Hmmm... Well, it WILL be a different prize each day according to the Peek-A-Newz Ad. It's rather amusing ~ even my DD said earlier this eveing, "Mom ~ isn't it kind of funny that the Sponsors that have contests and prizes in WW (referring to the Kinectimals, Arthur, etc.) have WAY better prizes & clickies that fly WAY more often than Ganz does?!"
She said she hoped Winterfest Flakes would fly as much as the Smurfette and Panda do... (Told her not to hold her breath! lol)
You would think they would learn...
I mean, it's Pixels they're giving away ~ why not make it enough to keep little ones entertained
& happy. Most kids have limited computer time ~ so, spending hours to catch snowflakes, etc. is not an option.
The 3 Arthur Christmas gifts were better than Ganz! lol
Anyway ~ enough of that...
Hope everyone enjoys all the special activities & prizes, regardless of WHO's giving them!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:38 AM   #23
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Spot on angelgurl. Totally agree. Can't tell you how frustrated my kids are (as well as me) by some of the thigns they are doing. On the flip side though, it's free items, so we'l play along and enjoy what we get. They are never going to change their model on how Webkinz works. Gotta go with the flow.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:33 AM   #24
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

On the first day of Peek-A-News,
Ganz gave to me,
ONE CHOCOLATE ZUM,
And a bunch of loaaaaaaaading time!
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:38 AM   #25
Wkkw

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

Oh Ganz.. I spent 30 minutes looking for the guy just to realize wasn't logged in.. twenty minutes later.. CHOCOLATE ZUM.. I also thought it was just Christmas items..
wkkw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:43 AM   #26
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Once again, thanks to all of our WI members for letting me know I'm not totally crazy. I did all of the clicks to win and this PeekANewz on all of our accounts and went on to the accounts to see what we got. I sure liked it better when the screen popped up telling us what we had won. I found the two Christmas items from the candy cane and Parents clickies but the only other thing I could find was the chocolate zum and sure 'nuff, looked on WI and that's what it was. It takes a lot of clicking to find Nick 5 times on each account so I'm afraid it is going to have to be something just a little better than chocolate for me to do this every night.

Don't get me wrong - I am very grateful they are giving us anything but the other gifts are so great and you only have to find a candy cane or banner once, not five times.

I, too, thought it was supposed to be a Christmas item. I may not do this every night and I really love doing these.

Happy Sunday everyone!!!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:08 AM   #27
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

You know if I hadn't readthis I would have no idea that the first prize wasa chocolate zum!! I was sure it had to be KC cause I couldn't find anything new in my doc... and I will say that I was looking for Christmas items. . Thank you for the chocolate YUM!

Don't forget to do the parents contest in the webkinz news site. It is a christmas item
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:06 AM   #28
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Somehow I don't find food prizes very exciting. This Zum is pretty cute though...
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:11 AM   #29

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Yup, got a chocolate zum too. That was a lot of clicking just for food. Oye!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:56 AM   #30
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Well, it's cute and I only have a zums on one of my accounts so it's ok. I sure was hoping for another sweater like Arthur though.
Attached Images
File Type: pngChocolateZum.png (37.3 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Freya; 12-04-2011 at 03:58 AM..
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: