Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #71
uvs u!
Gifted

RoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Newz announces Peek-a-newz challenge beginning this week

This seems pretty fun. Has it started yet?
RoyalSecret is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2010, 03:52 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

Ketchup911 is an unknown quantity at this point

so this is definitely on the webkinz newz site, and not on the webkinz newspaper? i'm sorry if i sound ignorant, but there wasn't really much info to work off of.
Ketchup911 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:53 PM   #73

julesg is on a distinguished road

To all those needing to enable pop ups: if you are using internet explorer, just look for a cog looking icon at the top right with the word tools. Click on the down arrow, then highlight pop up blocker, then choose to turn them off.
julesg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:55 PM   #74
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I don't this it has started yet.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:04 PM   #75
brandonica is an unknown quantity at this point

HELP, HELP, I think this is a little too confusing for little kids and bigger kids too. I HOPE SOME NICE PERSON CAN HELP, THANKS A BUNCH

I still do not understand if it has started and where do i go to look for them

Last edited by brandonica; 07-25-2010 at 04:04 PM..
brandonica is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:06 PM   #76

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

If anyone does not want to disable pop-ups entirely, you can click on your tools, pop-up blocker, pop-up blocker settings and add www.webkinznewz.com to the allowed sites. You don't have to disable pop-ups for every site you visit.

ldlboise1224 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:07 PM   #77
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by brandonica
HELP, HELP, I think this is a little too confusing for little kids and bigger kids too. I HOPE SOME NICE PERSON CAN HELP, THANKS A BUNCH

I still do not understand if it has started and where do i go to look for them
No one knows anything yet. All we do know is that it says the characters will be hidden someplace on the Webkinz Newz pages, which would mean the Website, not WW (the game site). All we can do is wait for further clarification.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:22 PM   #78
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by ldlboise1224
If anyone does not want to disable pop-ups entirely, you can click on your tools, pop-up blocker, pop-up blocker settings and add www.webkinznewz.com to the allowed sites. You don't have to disable pop-ups for every site you visit.

I have mozilla firefox, i can not find pop-up blocker settings. Does anyone elso have any suggestions where I can add webkinz newz through my mozilla firefox?

Hmm, I found a place to 'except cookies from this site'. Is this where I would add webkinznewz.com with my moxilla firefox?

Last edited by nanakins; 07-25-2010 at 04:22 PM..
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:26 PM   #79

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

can you do a search to find pop-up blocker? if so, it should tell you where to find the settings
ldlboise1224 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:31 PM   #80
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by nanakins
I have mozilla firefox, i can not find pop-up blocker settings. Does anyone elso have any suggestions where I can add webkinz newz through my mozilla firefox?

Hmm, I found a place to 'except cookies from this site'. Is this where I would add webkinznewz.com with my moxilla firefox?
Yes, Tools, Options, Exceptions. Add site and that's about it.

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Yes, Tools, Options, Exceptions. Add site and that's about it.
Forgot to add; its the first box under options, where it says "Block Pop-up Window" click on EXCEPTIONS next to that.

Last edited by VeronicaGee; 07-25-2010 at 04:31 PM..
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: