Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 01:56 PM   #51
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Newz announces Peek-a-newz challenge beginning this week

View Post Originally Posted by kfc1229
Okay I am very confused as well ...maybe it hasnt officially started yet but I have found it like 5-6 times so far on webkinz news and clicked it each time there and no prize so i went on webkinz and also found it there like 5 times and clicked on it each time I found it and nothing so I have no clue but very sad it would have been so excited to be the one to report what I found

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
If you are talking about the ad, I don't think that is what we have to look for.

I think bc2 has it right and we most likely won't see anything until after midnight.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2010, 02:00 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

kfc1229 will become famous soon enough

I am thinking its like the ad that appeared for the snow white clothes if so those are now appearing and thats what I clicked on but no luck so maybe I am thinking in correctly but if u go from the newspaper to like wish factory u will see it randomly appearing thats why I thought that was what they were talking about....
kfc1229 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:02 PM   #53
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kfc1229
Okay I am very confused as well ...maybe it hasnt officially started yet but I have found it like 5-6 times so far on webkinz news and clicked it each time there and no prize so i went on webkinz and also found it there like 5 times and clicked on it each time I found it and nothing so I have no clue but very sad it would have been so excited to be the one to report what I found

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
As of right now, we have no idea what we are even looking for. The ad is just to let people know about the game. They shouldn't have just had it take you to the newz site though, it should have been a pop-up that tells you to go to the newz site and when it starts. The way they have it set now, it's just going to make people assume it has started and then they will do like me and waste an hour or more of their life clicking around looking for something that isn't even there yet.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:03 PM   #54

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

sounds fun i can't wait
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:04 PM   #55

kfc1229 will become famous soon enough

Well BC ur not alone I just did the same thing twice once on the news site and again on webbie world so ur not alone at least
kfc1229 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:17 PM   #56
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Quote:
um silly question but if i didn't play today can i still get the item????????
i was at play land today hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thanx to everyone who got it up so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i mean i was at play land yesterday

wow i commented in the wrong place ugh lol

sorry bout that
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:18 PM   #57

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Webkinz Newz announces Peek-a-newz challenge beginning this week

I found my first ad but it just made me open a new window of Webkinz Newz.

Is that what it's supossed to do?
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:19 PM   #58

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

Sounds fun! I'll try it (:
xDNetalya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:24 PM   #59

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Guys, from reading the information, I don't think you are supposed to check on the ad, like the Snow White game. I think we have to search for the different characters since it said that you need to find a character five times, so I think you will see the individual characters, not the group.

I'm sure we'll all know soon enough! Happy hunting!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:31 PM   #60
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Does anyone know when it starts? Like is it going on right now?
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: