Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 01:26 PM   #41
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Newz announces Peek-a-newz challenge beginning this week

View Post Originally Posted by cocotruper
Uhh......
lol sorry. To be honest I have no idea...
Hmm...hard to help then. Is there any kind of icon in your tool bar that might indicate what you have? Are you sure you even have one?

View Post Originally Posted by dogfins
COOL! Can't wait! When does it start though? Please tell us! I really don't want to miss it!
It's not really clear - just says 'Starting' this week and it's dated 7/24.

View Post Originally Posted by ginny19
wait, so are we searching for characters on Webkinz Newz or Webkinz? *confused*
It says they are hidden around "Webkinz Newz". It is somewhat confusing since it also says...

Don’t worry if you exited the activity before earning your prize – simply clear your browser history and log back in to continue where you left off.

You don't have to log in to Webkinz Newz, so what are they referring to???

Last edited by kayembee; 07-25-2010 at 01:30 PM..
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2010, 01:27 PM   #42
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by samoyeds43
Just saw an ad on the side now.
It looks like this and upon clicking, takes you to Webkinz Newz.

Click the image to open in full size.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:34 PM   #43
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Where are they found at? As in the characters
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:36 PM   #44
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

This is confusing. Thought it's very typical of Webkinz... give no information, misinformation and contradicting information. Almost everything they do is a good idea but very poorly executed, why should this be any different?
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:43 PM   #45
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
Where are they found at? As in the characters
No one knows yet...keep up with the thread for more info.

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
This is confusing. Thought it's very typical of Webkinz... give no information, misinformation and contradicting information. Almost everything they do is a good idea but very poorly executed, why should this be any different?
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:44 PM   #46
harleygirl76 will become famous soon enough

I'm confused...on page 3 of this thread someone said they found 4 already and that it would be easy...but they have made no further comments....did anyone catch that?
harleygirl76 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:45 PM   #47
bc2

View Post Originally Posted by harleygirl76
I'm confused...on page 3 of this thread someone said they found 4 already and that it would be easy...but they have made no further comments....did anyone catch that?
It was just a joke, that's why they posted the picture showing the four characters on the banner that is on the home page of webkinznewz.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:46 PM   #48
harleygirl76 will become famous soon enough

Just checking. Thanks
harleygirl76 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:48 PM   #49
bc2

Since I have looked through a lot of pages and found nothing. I am going to go ahead and guess that it won't start till Monday. I'll start looking again after midnight, since the click-to-win contests on there have all started after midnight.

I'm sure if anyone happens upon one they will let us know on the home page of WI.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:54 PM   #50

kfc1229 will become famous soon enough

Okay I am very confused as well ...maybe it hasnt officially started yet but I have found it like 5-6 times so far on webkinz news and clicked it each time there and no prize so i went on webkinz and also found it there like 5 times and clicked on it each time I found it and nothing so I have no clue but very sad it would have been so excited to be the one to report what I found

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
kfc1229 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: