Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 08:21 AM   #251

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Newz announces Peek-a-newz challenge beginning this week

View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
where did you hear that?
This is posted on the webkinz newz page. So this is their way to give one prize per family. And it isn't even a new prize.

Yes GPX -- maybe he will have an exclusive outfit on! LOL

PLAYING PEEK-A-NEWZ
Wacky Zingoz is hiding all around Webkinz Newz. Visit the different pages of the website to try and find him. If you spot where Wacky is hiding, click on him! After you find him 5 times you will win a Dancing Zingoz! Remember: Wacky is a clever hider. He could be at the top of the screen, the sides of the screen, or even the bottom of the screen. The more places you visit on Webkinz Newz, the easier it is to find him!
REDEEM YOUR PRIZE
After finding Wacky Zingoz 5 times you will be given a feature code to use in Webkinz World. You must provide a valid email address to be sent a feature code!*
Users may only play and win the PEEK-A-NEWZ challenge once, from July 27th-July28th.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 08:23 AM   #252
Webkinz :)
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
This is posted on the webkinz newz page. So this is their way to give one prize per family. And it isn't even a new prize.

PLAYING PEEK-A-NEWZ
Wacky Zingoz is hiding all around Webkinz Newz. Visit the different pages of the website to try and find him. If you spot where Wacky is hiding, click on him! After you find him 5 times you will win a Dancing Zingoz! Remember: Wacky is a clever hider. He could be at the top of the screen, the sides of the screen, or even the bottom of the screen. The more places you visit on Webkinz Newz, the easier it is to find him!
REDEEM YOUR PRIZE
After finding Wacky Zingoz 5 times you will be given a feature code to use in Webkinz World. You must provide a valid email address to be sent a feature code!*
Users may only play and win the PEEK-A-NEWZ challenge once, from July 27th-July28th.
Thanks, the contest doesn't sound as exciting now.
mommaof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:25 AM   #253

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Thanks, the contest doesn't sound as exciting now.
No, it sure doesn't. My guess is that they are testing ways to limit the prizes people can win in these special events. Though I can't see why. They are just pixels and we put up with enough problems to deserve to get extra items for each kid/account at least.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:25 AM   #254
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

So for all this hassle all we will win is a dancing zingoz?
where did you hear that?

oh, I see now. I think I already have one of those!?!?!?!? Clothes he, he, he that's cute!

Yes GPX -- maybe he will have an exclusive outfit on! LOL

PLAYING PEEK-A-NEWZ
REDEEM YOUR PRIZE
A vacation Dancing Zingoz in a hula skirt!

One positive note form the ruels says each active WW accoutn can do it. We do need to provide an email addy though.

During the Promotion Period, visit www.webkinznewz.com and click on the PEEK-A-NEWZ Challenge link to participate. Carefully follow the instructions on the login page. You must complete the login process correctly to participate. You may complete the challenge only once per active Webkinz World Account per Promotion Period.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:30 AM   #255
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

so we should be ok if we use different e-mail addresses for each account. We have four webkinz account and four different e-mail addresses. I guess that would be ok. I just couldn't use the same (1) webkinz account with 20 different e-mail addresses to get 20 prize codes.
mommaof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:08 AM   #256
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Don't forget that it is easy to set up a gmail account - just create one for each kid if they don't have an email already and use that as an extra email account.

I use wwid_contest*********** for each of my ww accounts and then I can get a code for each family member.

so we should be ok if we use different e-mail addresses for each account. We have four webkinz account and four different e-mail addresses. I guess that would be ok. I just couldn't use the same (1) webkinz account with 20 different e-mail addresses to get 20 prize codes.
I'm guessing this is Ganz's response to everyone sending tons of codes to WI - this way the most you can get is one per ww account/email combo. I'm fine with one per WW ID but if they do that then the number of codes should not matter as one code/family really isn't a great idea -or perhaps this is another sign that no one at Ganz has kids!

Last edited by Jarrah; 07-27-2010 at 11:08 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:18 PM   #257
h94

h94 is on a distinguished road

Ooh! I hope it ends up working!
h94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #258
galbior

galbior is a jewel in the roughgalbior is a jewel in the rough

HI everyone i was going to webkinz newz and look what i've found

Peek-A-Newz Replay!!!
August 4th, 2010 The PEEK-A-NEWZ challenge will be up and running tomorrow!

Last week we tried to debut the PEEK-A-NEWZ challenge, but encountered some issues. A lot of Webkinz Newz visitors could not play the challenge. Fortunately, the Webkinz team worked extra hard to fix PEEK-A-NEWZ, and it will be available to play TOMORROW!
Tomorrow on Webkinz Newz, the PEEK-A-NEWZ challenge will be available to play the whole day, and into the next morning. (Official activity time: 9:00AM Thursday August 5 – 8:59AM Friday August 6)
This is your chance to test your sleuthing skills with this awesome and new activity. Our great friend, Wacky Zingoz, will be cleverly hiding in and around the pages of Webkinz Newz. If you can find this lovable character and click on it 5 times, you will be awarded an awesome prize for your efforts and expert finding skills.
Players must enable pop-ups to participate in this activity. Don’t worry if you exit the activity before earning your prize – simply clear your browser history and log back in to continue where you left off. The PEEK-A-NEWZ Challenge prize can only be awarded once daily for each participant.
Check back closer to the starting time for more instructions on how to play!

hOPE I HELPED fia

Last edited by galbior; 08-04-2010 at 03:21 PM..
galbior is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:54 PM   #259
qwpu

shimmer11 is on a distinguished road

sounds good cant waittt
shimmer11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:21 PM   #260
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

I found all 5 of the Wacky Zingoz and received my code via e-mail from Ganz a few minutes ago. I finished in a matter of like 20 or 30 minutes. So Peek-A-Newz is up and working.
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: