Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 09:41 PM   #221
Webkinz :)
kissa92 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Newz announces Peek-a-newz challenge beginning this week

I've been having the same problem too. Thanks so much for posting the info, very helpful!!!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Here's how you do it.

Go up to just below the banner, top left.
Click on User CP.
Select Edit Options.
Scroll down and change your color/text type.
Select Black from the drop down.
Click Save.

kissa92 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2010, 10:19 PM   #222

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

I saw a pop up so i clicked on it and it had you agree to the official contest rules and then log yourself in when i did it said the servers are not working. i got a picture of the message but i don't know how to post it. If someone can tell me how and where to post it i will.
Thanks

I hope it starts soon.

Last edited by lickerish100; 07-26-2010 at 10:19 PM..
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:48 PM   #223
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lickerish100
I saw a pop up so i clicked on it and it had you agree to the official contest rules and then log yourself in when i did it said the servers are not working. i got a picture of the message but i don't know how to post it. If someone can tell me how and where to post it i will.
Thanks

I hope it starts soon.
If you saved it to your computer the quickest way to upload it here is to Go Advanced on your post, scroll down to Manage attachments, click on that and a window will pop up to allow you to choose the file on your computer. Click on the pic and then click to upload. Close the window and a thumbnail of the pic will be in the body of your post.

Otherwise you need to upload to a photo hosting site, copy the image code and then paste it in the body of your post. There are more instruction for that in the Somebody Help - Guides and How To's section of the forum.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

Last edited by kayembee; 07-26-2010 at 10:55 PM.. Reason: link
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:45 AM   #224

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

they should have spruced up the webkinz newz site before sending people over to look at it. It's pretty sad that one of their "latest webkinz releases" are all from last year, and at least one has already retired (ribbon unicorn) Is it so hard to update once in a while?
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:00 AM   #225
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by windcolors
they should have spruced up the webkinz newz site before sending people over to look at it. It's pretty sad that one of their "latest webkinz releases" are all from last year, and at least one has already retired (ribbon unicorn) Is it so hard to update once in a while?
So true. I saw that too!!! And all the other pages as well.
Still nothing to click except the ad
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:44 AM   #226

joy7883 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lickerish100
Thanks

I hope it starts soon.
Where were you when you saw the popup?
were you on the main page in webkinznewz?
joy7883 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:13 AM   #227
kinztime is on a distinguished road

UPDATE FROM WEBKINZNEWS.COM

Reminders
Peek-A-Newz live TOD « PrevAY!!!
July 27th, 2010 DON’T FORGET TO TAKE THE PEEK-A-NEWZ CHALLENGE!

Calling all detectives! The PEEK-A-NEWZ Challenge is here TODAY! From 9:00 AM today,Tuesday July 27th, until 8:59 AM tomorrow, Wednesday July 28th , users can play the PEEK-A-NEWZ challenge here on Webkinz Newz!
This is your chance to test your sleuthing skills with this awesome and new activity. Our great friend, Wacky Zingoz, will be cleverly hiding in and around the pages of Webkinz Newz. If you can find this lovable character and click on it 5 times, you will be awarded an awesome prize for your efforts and expert finding skills.
Players must enable pop-ups to participate in this activity. Don’t worry if you exit the activity before earning your prize – simply clear your browser history and log back in to continue where you left off. The PEEK-A-NEWZ Challenge prize can only be awarded once daily for each participant.
Check back closer to the starting time for more instructions on how to play!
Excited about the PEEK-A-NEWZ challenge? Let us know what you think by commenting here!

Tags: Peek-A-Newz

kinztime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:20 AM   #228

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

---> and log back in <---

Where do you "log in" in webkinz news???
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:44 AM   #229
ish upon a star★

Starfall is on a distinguished road

IDK... But, I think they mean get back on the site or something. You know, bad wording or something. It's 8:44 EST here so it's almost time!
Starfall is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:51 AM   #230
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Just a thought - the original ad showed multiple characters that would be hidden. Since Wacky is who we are looking for in the next 24 hours, I wonder if there will be additional hunts with other characters thru the week?

Last edited by kayembee; 07-27-2010 at 07:54 AM.. Reason: edit
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: