Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 04:13 PM   #201
WWID NanRei1
Webkinz :)

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Newz announces Peek-a-newz challenge beginning this week

Thanks, guess I will just keep an eye out.
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2010, 04:13 PM   #202

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
The contest has not started yet.
Ok thats good

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
Thanks, guess I will just keep an eye out.
yeah me too.
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:18 PM   #203
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I just called and spoke to one of the support people and she said we just have to keep checking the news site. Any/all new information will be posted there. But it hasn't started yet. Surprize surprize LOL.
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:19 PM   #204

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

If someone finds one pease post a picture so we know what were looking for. I'm so confused.
Watermelon610 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:41 PM   #205
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
I just called and spoke to one of the support people and she said we just have to keep checking the news site. Any/all new information will be posted there. But it hasn't started yet. Surprize surprize LOL.
I was on webkinz newz this morning doing this contest thinking it started today since it said it starts this week.

I had this idea to refresh the homepage like with the thunderbird, where if you kept refreshing the homepage, eventually you'd see a thunderbird. Pop ups were enabled too. So now I know why nothing happened after about 20 tries.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:53 PM   #206
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by teaandpizza
Well, I already found four, so this should be easy!
Click the image to open in full size.
If it was only that easy lol

cute though!!

Littlex3red laughing out load
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #207
oxdanniellexo

oxdanniellexo is a jewel in the roughoxdanniellexo is a jewel in the rough

does anyone know what they mean by log in? is this contest in ww or on the news site?
oxdanniellexo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:58 PM   #208
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by serena
i don't know if this matters to you, but i can't read the green print in your message. Maybe there are others who can't also. I know it's fun to use different colors, but if you use black, then everyone can read what you have to say.
ya i know it automaticly goes green for me for some reason so don't complain i am new to webkinz insider and i don't know how to change it so some help might be nice
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:58 PM   #209
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

ATTENTION:

I talked with a tech from Ganz today and they said they would announce the start of the contest. We WILL get an announcement before the start day.
It will be this week but he wouldn't/couldn't say exactly which day.

My guess would be Wednesday since that is when the usually set up new things in WW or Friday for the start of the weekend.

Last edited by funkyc63; 07-26-2010 at 06:01 PM..
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:01 PM   #210
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: