Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 10:27 AM   #171
abbly
Webkinz :)

chocolatecat67 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Newz announces Peek-a-newz challenge beginning this week

is it the webkinz newz page or the kinzville times???!!
i thought it was webkinz newz but i haven't found anything in half an hour.
chocolatecat67 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2010, 10:32 AM   #172

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Found nothing. Eyes tired of scrolling up and down. I think it will be in one of the adds. That is why they told us to accept cookies and of course there favorite tip. clean out cash.
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:47 AM   #173
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

According to all the phone call results to Ganz it has not started yet. No one really knows anything about it. I am sure WI will announce an Update in a bit as soon as anyone knows anything for sure. For now the contest has not started. I am sorry that you all have used so much for your time on this. You will probably be the first to find the characters when it does start. Have a nice day.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:48 AM   #174
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

How do you enable cookies?
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:49 AM   #175
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

It says to just enable your POP UP's not the cookies.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:55 AM   #176
h92

h92 is on a distinguished road

The activity appears to not have started yet but I am sure Ganz will work out all of the kinks and get it rolling soon. Oh and the jury still appears to be out on whether the characters will be found in kinzville times or webkinznewz.com.
h92 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:24 AM   #177

clnokes will become famous soon enough

Member have been searching all morning and have yet to find anything. A call to Ganz says that the contest has not yet started but it will sometime this week. The rep stated that we will KNOW when it's started. Stay tuned for further updates.
clnokes is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:28 AM   #178
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by clnokes
Member have been searching all morning and have yet to find anything. A call to Ganz says that the contest has not yet started but it will sometime this week. The rep stated that we will KNOW when it's started. Stay tuned for further updates.
Thanks for the heads up and your diligent efforts to Ganz! It saves all of us!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:28 AM   #179
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

You guys are awesome, thanks for all the info. I thought I was just very unlucky not finding anything.

Can someone clarify...

Will the contest be on webkinznewz.com OR in the newz section of our accts?
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:30 AM   #180
yakkay

yakkay will become famous soon enough

Thank you everyone for the posts.
yakkay is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: