Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 01:58 AM   #151
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Newz announces Peek-a-newz challenge beginning this week

COWS4YOU has made a thread to keep track of where the characters are located. Click here to add information when the Characters are discovered and where.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...k-newz-642136/
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2010, 03:40 AM   #152
32icey
Webkinz :)

pop55 is on a distinguished road

how do you ineable pop ups
pop55 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:31 AM   #153
galbior

galbior is a jewel in the roughgalbior is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by pop55
how do you ineable pop ups
I don't know how too. Help us
galbior is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:43 AM   #154
ish upon a star★

Starfall is on a distinguished road

oh! If you have a google tool bar, then click the button next to the share button (on the right) and for internet explorer, click tools and then go to pop-up blocker then you can turn it off.

I hope this helps!
Starfall is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:49 AM   #155
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by DogLUVR
True.. You don't have to log into webkinznewz, but you can if you have an account there. Other contests don't make you login to play, so I doubt this one will either. I do believe the contest is on webkinznewz though.
Where on Webkinz Newz do you see that you are able to 'make an account'?

View Post Originally Posted by DogLUVR
about the one prize thing... GANZ can track your computer's IP address. This will allow you to get only one prize per computer. So, if you have more than one computer, you will be able to do the game more than once. (once for every computer).
We won't know how this works exactly until it starts and someone has found the first 5 and attempts to try again, or more than one user in a household tries.

The IP address will be the same for every computer in your house. It's set by your Internet Server Provider, not by each computer. To verify, I just checked all four of my computers. They all have the same IP address.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:09 AM   #156
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i guess most of my play time will be eaten alive by my work hours!!!

my question is this................ do you have to find the SAME character five times or a mixture of all of them to add up to five finds.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:29 AM   #157
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i guess most of my play time will be eaten alive by my work hours!!!

my question is this................ do you have to find the SAME character five times or a mixture of all of them to add up to five finds.
I don't think anyone knows what we are looking for yet No one has reported seeing anything other than the ads. As of now the ads don't appear to be what we need to look for.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:57 AM   #158
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
The IP address will be the same for every computer in your house. It's set by your Internet Server Provider, not by each computer. To verify, I just checked all four of my computers. They all have the same IP address.
And the sad part of that is, that the families with multiple kids, who each have an account, will not all be able to get a prize. I'm hopeful more info will be forthcoming, and that they have actually thought about this aspect of it. When they say each participant, one can hope they mean per email address, and not per computer.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:00 AM   #159
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
And the sad part of that is, that the families with multiple kids, who each have an account, will not all be able to get a prize. I'm hopeful more info will be forthcoming, and that they have actually thought about this aspect of it. When they say each participant, one can hope they mean per email address, and not per computer.
I do really hope that is the case. Most of their contests are by email address, but with so little info on this one - who knows???
Old 07-26-2010, 08:06 AM   #160

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Can we collect five each day this week? that would be great
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: