Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 12:01 AM   #131
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Newz announces Peek-a-newz challenge beginning this week

Cool. Me too. I just tried clearing my cache. I am gonna start over and look through the pages. Good Luck
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2010, 12:05 AM   #132
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

If it does start today, it will probably start at 6 AM
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:05 AM   #133
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Hey all is it on wenkinz or webkinz newz ? thank u ")
It's on Webkinz Newz. There are ads about it on Webkinz but they link you to the newz site.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:08 AM   #134
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by footie
The ads have started appearing on WW so I think that means it has started.
I clicked though all the pages on Webkinz News and did not see anything.
I am not really sure what it is I am looking for!
The ads were there earlier too
I'm not sure what we are looking for either, perhaps ads? maybe little characters, hidden in pages?
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:09 AM   #135
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

What i dont understand it what it says on the site here – simply clear your browser history and log back in to continue where you left off. The PEEK-A-NEWZ Challenge prize can only be awarded once daily for each participant

So it lead me to think it is on webkinz its self cuz u dont log in to webkinz newz ?
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:10 AM   #136
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

I am looking but I have not found anything yet. Has anyone found ANYTHING at all yet?
CalicoCatLove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:14 AM   #137
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

What i dont understand it what it says on the site here – simply clear your browser history and log back in to continue where you left off. The PEEK-A-NEWZ Challenge prize can only be awarded once daily for each participant

So it lead me to think it is on webkinz its self cuz u dont log in to webkinz newz ?
True.. You don't have to log into webkinznewz, but you can if you have an account there. Other contests don't make you login to play, so I doubt this one will either. I do believe the contest is on webkinznewz though.

about the one prize thing... GANZ can track your computer's IP address. This will allow you to get only one prize per computer. So, if you have more than one computer, you will be able to do the game more than once. (once for every computer).
Old 07-26-2010, 12:15 AM   #138

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I just saw an ad that had a some characters in it --including a zingoz. I had just clicked away from the page when I realized it looked a little different -- could this be it? Has anyone noticed an ad with zingoz and some others?

Oh -- I think it is just an ad for the contest -- sorry for the false alarm. I hadn't seen that before.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:16 AM   #139
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

They may be doing something different this time. They have to have a way to keep track of the click/finds.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:18 AM   #140
Diabetes Awareness

It was probably the ad for the contest. here is what the ad looks like:

Click the image to open in full size.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: