Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 11:07 PM   #121
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Newz announces Peek-a-newz challenge beginning this week

I don't think it's started yet, I have been looking for 6 minutes yet and haven't found even one thing (and I would think that I would at least find one since I have gone through all the main pages and such)
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2010, 11:18 PM   #122
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

Why in the world would they not give us a starting time. They at least usually do that.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:26 PM   #123

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

I have looked for the last 10 minutes since it is well after midnight kinz time. I didn't find anything. I hope they start it after 6am KT like some other prize things. I won't be checking at 6 though, WAY too early for my time!
mom2girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:28 PM   #124
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I'm just noticing that it says "Starting this week ...", not "This week ...". I wonder how long this activity will last.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:42 PM   #125
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

I'm still looking. I am hopeful that the event starts today. Although, first date is not specified. I feel like this contest is different from other click to win events. In the other events, all we had to do was refresh the homepage. This one says the characters will be "hidden." maybe this means we have to look all through the webkinznewz site. The characters may not fly across the screen as in other events.
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:44 PM   #126

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I am not sure how they will appear......but I have been looking too and will probably be on for a while. Nothing yet.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:53 PM   #127
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Have you been going through every link on the website? Maybe it hasn't started yet.
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:57 PM   #128
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by DogLUVR
Have you been going through every link on the website? Maybe it hasn't started yet.
I've been looking through a bunch of different pages. Probably 50+ pages and I haven't seen anything. I looked through a bunch of pet and item pages as well as all the main ones that are listed in the main site menu.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:59 PM   #129
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Hey all is it on wenkinz or webkinz newz ? thank u ")
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:00 AM   #130
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

The ads have started appearing on WW so I think that means it has started.
I clicked though all the pages on Webkinz News and did not see anything.
I am not really sure what it is I am looking for!
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: