Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2012, 09:45 AM   #31
HoNk :o)
Webkinz :)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces next set of Adventure Park Pets

i really want the pink cat but instead i have a black and white cat
pinky38964 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2012, 09:45 AM   #32

puppypawz is a splendid one to beholdpuppypawz is a splendid one to beholdpuppypawz is a splendid one to beholdpuppypawz is a splendid one to behold

Unhappy Re: Webkinz Newz Announces next set of Adventure Park Pets

I can't believe this. I have a caramel lion AND a husky, and neither are adventure park pets. Like, uh, I'm not adopting one i already have, even if they are a bit raggedy and not new. This is probably what everyone is like who has been taken in by this marketing: even if i do worship webkinz, i can't believe this
puppypawz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:47 AM   #33
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I'm glad they are adding more pets, but I agree with others that AP pets should be new ones. They are just recycling older pets and a lot of people (me included) are not going to buy duplicates just to get into the park. I wish they would just have a line of separate AP pets.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:24 AM   #34
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

So if you already have one of these pets adopted then they don't count as Adventure Park pets?
dolphin9797 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:28 AM   #35
joi

View Post Originally Posted by dolphin9797
So if you already have one of these pets adopted then they don't count as Adventure Park pets?
That's correct
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:43 AM   #36
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

I love Adventure Park and the special items you can get but I can't justify spending money on AP pets especially when I already own some of them Guess there's always the clubhouse trading rooms
kop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #37
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

I'm glad they're making more... but I still wish they would let us who already logged on these pets beforehand get the challenges. I already have the koala, husky, and bengal tiger. I suppose it's a little late for that now though, because so many people already bought duplicates.
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #38

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Once again I already have all of those.
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:38 PM   #39
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

I like all of these animals. I love the extra prizes that come with their quest. Sadly we already have a few of these. However I will keep in mind of the ones we don't.
Naturelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #40
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

WOW....considering the fact that the pinto, the bengal tiger and the caramel lion have ALL been POM pets doesn't leave much....I mean really....they can't come up with NEW ones for AP???? The whole thing is a big rip off if you ask me and it seems like every quest I get all I get to do is play the SAME game over and over....not even worth the effort!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, wishbone is happy!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: