Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 11:23 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces next set of Adventure Park Pets

i love the adventure park now that i got to sample it!
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2012, 12:15 AM   #22
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks o much for the update...and we will not be buying yet another duplicate pet...POTM..caramel lion...Ganz is just milking these animals I so like the AP but come on..who many times do you need to add the same type of pet to your account??
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:39 AM   #23
pipperroo2

pipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clown

Sigh...

I already own and have logged in all but one of these pets. I really don't like to buy duplicates. In the first set of Adventure park pets I also owned and had logged in most of them before the Adventure park was released.

Thanks for letting us know about them, anyway
pipperroo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 02:08 AM   #24

Ritzcracker is a WIzard
Ritzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzard

It would be really nice if they would give some of the newer pets AP quests. I haven't seen some of these pets in stores for years, and most of the stores I go to are quite reluctant to stock up on old pets. Not to mention that most of us don't want to go out and buy duplicates of something we already have.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:56 AM   #25
Fairy589

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

If you bought one of these new adv. park pets you probably wouldn't be able to do the quest anyway because of that STUPID LORAX PROMOTION THAT NEVER WORKED!!! So don't waste your money.
fairy589 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:41 AM   #26
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

This is great!

I have a lion!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:59 AM   #27
ishbone owns +40

Wishbone is a glorious beacon of lightWishbone is a glorious beacon of lightWishbone is a glorious beacon of light

I already had the pink pony and velvety elephant so I couldn't to those quests But happily, This series, I haven't adopted any of those pets! I hope i get a pink pony and velvety elephant code for my other account, and then I can send it! Maybe I'll even use my estore points! OOH! And a promo code!

View Post Originally Posted by fairy589
If you bought one of these new adv. park pets you probably wouldn't be able to do the quest anyway because of that STUPID LORAX PROMOTION THAT NEVER WORKED!!! So don't waste your money.
I still need to do the quest. I'm scared, I don't want to miss it!
Wishbone is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:08 AM   #28
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I saw this on WKN yesterday and really wanted to kick myself... I have a few spare pets stashed away, and one of them was a Pinto. I just adopted it not long ago. I wish I had known it was going to become an Adventure Park pet. Then I could have waited to adopt it!

Oh well, on the bright side - I found the spotted frog at Ollies for $2.99 yesterday, so my daughter now has an Adventure Park pet!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:08 AM   #29
talus9

talus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond repute

grr!! i already have 2 of these pets!! if you already have them, ganz should let you do the pet special quest but no quick quests or all quick quests but not the actual one.its not fair because what if we adopted these before we knew about ap??
talus9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:29 AM   #30
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Hide-and-seek
that is why i do not adopt pets any more. i am afraid the moment i will log then on WW they will became POM or AP pets
Exactly! Maybe ganz could make it so if you already have the pet logged on to your account you could still be able to do the quest. Just an idea.

But I am glad I did not adopt my Pinto yet (I was thinking about adopting it last weekend.)

Last edited by MintyPuppy; 02-25-2012 at 09:29 AM..
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, wishbone is happy!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: