Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 05:28 PM   #11
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces next set of Adventure Park Pets

Yay. More old pets that I don't want or already have logged on. Boo hoo. Prizes are cool, but using old pets over and over again with AP, POTM, and Caring Valley just gets old.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2012, 05:29 PM   #12

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by catscats
i adopted the pink cat in october could i do the adventure Park quest?
Nope, only adoptions of these pets after they're released as AP pets will count. Sorry.
traaav is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:52 PM   #13
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

the only one i have is the pink and white cat and i already have it loged on lol oh well!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:07 PM   #14
ebkinz

Cherrios is a name known to allCherrios is a name known to allCherrios is a name known to all

NOT FAIR.
I've got the tiggy, Drake.
I always wanted an AP pet One day I'll get all the Webkinz cats.. Only have two now and gettting 2 more - the pom pom and Shammie <33 Agnes the shammrock kitteh
Cherrios is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #15

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
Thanks for the info. Although we already have these pets, I really love the unique AP prizes...will have to seriously consider investing in a few more of these!
me too!
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #16
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

I got one problem i don't have any of those that are to be adopted. But I do have the caramel lion but I already adopted it.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:57 PM   #17

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

I have all these pets so why would I buy them again? Don't you think its a bad idea to use pets that have been out for quite awhile for adventure pets unless they let us use the ones we have to do the QUESTS. Not fair of web kinzs . geemah37

Web Kinzs not being fair !!!!!!!!! Let us use our pets for adventure land if they are the right ones Dont make us buy the same pet again. It does not make sense. geemah37

Last edited by geemah37; 02-24-2012 at 07:57 PM..
geemah37 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:31 PM   #18

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Awesome! Too bad I've already apoted two of those pets.
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:15 PM   #19

popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!
popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!

I saw sneak peaks of these new ones long ago on a commercial, glad they came out
popcorngood is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:51 PM   #20
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by Hide-and-seek
that is why i do not adopt pets any more. i am afraid the moment i will log then on WW they will became POM or AP pets
You and me both. Have most of listed pets activated .
Love the prizes though!

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, wishbone is happy!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: