Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Webkinz Newz Announces next set of Adventure Park Pets

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Newz Announces next set of Adventure Park Pets

Click the image to open in full size.
There will be some more pets with new quests coming to the Adventure Park on February 29th. The Pinto, the Caramel Lion, the Pink & White Cat and the Bengal Tiger will all have their own Pet Specific Quests next Wednesday, February 29th.

Please be sure to visit Ameriwade
Webkinz Insider's
partner store if you are planning on adding to your pet collection.
Ameriwade
features $5 flat-rate shipping, and a portion of every sale that is made online at
www.Ameriwade.com
goes to supporting
Webkinz Insider
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #2
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces next set of Adventure Park Pets

Too bad I already have the pinto and pink and white cat.
Oh well, at least I like the bengal tiger and caramel lion. I guess I'll have to go out and get them!
Can't wait to see what the prizes are!
dogkat13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

ooh they're cute pets(: i don't have an adventure park pet maybe i'll get one (yay first comment!)
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #4
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

cool! ive been wondering when theyll make new ones!
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #5

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

that is why i do not adopt pets any more. i am afraid the moment i will log then on WW they will became POM or AP pets
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:58 PM   #6
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

I'm surprised they don't make the Adventure Park Pets recently released webkinz, as that is the only kind of webkinz retailers stock up if at all anymore. I haven't seen these particular pets available for sale in a couple years. The bengal is one of my favs, this will give me an excuse to buy another one however if I do come across it again
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:59 PM   #7

catscats is just really nicecatscats is just really nice

i adopted the pink cat in october could i do the adventure Park quest?
catscats is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:15 PM   #8
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info. Although we already have these pets, I really love the unique AP prizes...will have to seriously consider investing in a few more of these!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:21 PM   #9
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

The bengal tiger and the caramel lion were both Pet of the Month. Why would Ganz make them Adventure Park pets as well? Whoever adopted these pets already should still be able to complete the quests. This isn't fair.
luciar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #10
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Lovely!
I can't see what prizes will be for completing these pet's quest!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, wishbone is happy!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: