Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 09:40 AM   #81
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces New Springtime Celebration Bunny Contest

I'm in the middle of trying to design my room - it's hard!! There's not alot of yellow which goes together!

So I've seen some questions on this thread --

Here is the link to the Webkinz News Page which has all the details
Here is the link to the Rules for the contest

The room has to be small, all items have to be from the W-shop, your pet in the room will not be judged on clothing, if you enter from an state which is not allowed - your entry will be disqualified.

Good luck everyone!!

~sky
skysierra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2009, 09:42 AM   #82
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLover :D
I want to enter but i do not know how to send the picture of my room in. can anybody help? Do you have to have a special program to take a picture of the room? I am clueless in this situation!!! HELP!!!!

:wt::pig::pg::bokbok:<<<<<<My Pets!!!!!! {in order of course starting with my white terrier}
There are instructions HERE on how to enter your room. Good luck!!

~sky
skysierra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:24 AM   #83
here is my Ostrich?!
Gifted

Cheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by askelly
I wonder if you can use exclusive items or JUST items from the Wshop? I have some neat things that would go just great in that room, but they're exclusives. I didn't want to put them in and be disqualified.

Anyone have an idea about that?

Forget my last post!!! I can't delete that post. I figured it out...
It says W shop only. I too had an uber cute room with a couple of exclusives all made up til I just read this. Now off to redesign, uggh.
Cheergal05 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 05:52 PM   #84
Webkinz :)

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

Hey does anybody know how to pick wat room you want when ur entering the contest. I feel bad 4 the people that live in florida and the other places that cat participate. they should be able to enter and i hope that in the future tha they will fix this problem.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:13 PM   #85

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

ok so im slow and all.. but shouldnt the contest be open for entries now???
inncntgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:11 AM   #86
hy Is The Earth Roun

CutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to all

Do we enter here?
CutyPiePrincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:03 AM   #87

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CutyPiePrincess
Do we enter here?
no u enter at webkinz news!

Webkinz Newz ยป Contest Form
inncntgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:54 PM   #88
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLover :D
I want to enter but i do not know how to send the picture of my room in. can anybody help? Do you have to have a special program to take a picture of the room? I am clueless in this situation!!! HELP!!!!
The webkinznews contest rules have these instructions: for PC Users: press the print screen button and it captures your entire desktop, then paste it (right click and paste) in a paint document and save it. I think it seems silly to copy your entire desktop, so you PC users can also use ALT and PRINTSCREEN buttons together to copy only the active window.

For MAC users, COMMAND-SHIFT-4-SPACEBAR wil let you capture an image of the active window and autimatically saves it to your desktop. Then you will have to open the image on your desktop and resave it as a GIF or JPG.

Oh, one more thing: when you go to submit it, you just have to click the browse button on the upload file portion of the contest form and find your file wherever you saved it.
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:40 PM   #89
I See Dead

smallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by mountainfairy
A lot of you have been asking why Florida and New York cannot participate. They are two states with extremely strict rules for sweepstakes. Ganz was probably unable to fill all the requirements to allows Florida and New York to participate. This website has more detailed information Sweepstakes Law Basics.
yah...but what about Quebec?

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzmom7
How does Ganz know which state you live in when you enter? I have been wondering this since the 1st contest I entered. I used to live in FL now we have moved 2 years ago to Texas but still have the same email address. I don't get how they differenciate entries' originations when you enter through the internet using only 1st name and email address.

Does anyone know the answer to this????
hmmmm....maybe they send the code through mail, or need to verify. and if u give them a florida address or new york or quebec, they wont do it. i guess. lol. I'm angry at all the people involved with fraud that made this rule happen in the first place.

Last edited by smallfry120; 03-29-2009 at 12:40 PM..
smallfry120 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 03:58 PM   #90
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

That sounds cool! I can't wait until I can enter!
Lelex13 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: