Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 09:04 PM   #61
mountainfairy
Webkinz :)

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces New Springtime Celebration Bunny Contest

A lot of you have been asking why Florida and New York cannot participate. They are two states with extremely strict rules for sweepstakes. Ganz was probably unable to fill all the requirements to allows Florida and New York to participate. This website has more detailed information Sweepstakes Law Basics.
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 09:15 PM   #62
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update...the rules state that w-shop items must be used..this gives everyone a fair chance to enter and leaves all up to the imagination and creativity. Very sorry to all of you NY and Florida residents...but, state gaming laws are the reason you guys have been left out..it's not that Ganz has anything against you or your states...take it up with your state Reps...It seems very silly to me that the laws are so all incompensing to include children's contests for "toy" type prizes....
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:38 AM   #63
I'm a Bieberfied

h2ateam is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Webkinz Newz Announces New Springtime Celebration Bunny Contest

I never win anything. So i hope i win this! I've been sick all
week and this would make me feel way better.
I love spring! I am a proud owner of 21 pets.
:chi::gr::husky::easter:
h2ateam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:15 PM   #64
kjwood51
kjwood51 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Does anyone know why New Yorkers can't participate?
According to a friend who lives in New Yor5k. it's against the law. Unfortunately because of New York City business practices that have occured, the entire state has been effected. State laws have really restricted NY residences from participating in various contest-like events.

Florida is also another state that has laws that restrict various types of contests, etc.

There are just too many illegal activity out there and these states are being very cautious. Hope this helps a little. Info can be found in more specific order by going to the individual state's website. Just Google State of ....... + government and you will find links to point you in the direction you want. Also look for Attorney Generals office and then search "contest restriction". I found all kinds of stuff. Far more than I needed to see...but all of it was very interesting. Alot of fraud cases!

Sorry you won't be able to play but you could still do a room and share it with your friend here. I would love to see what people create. Have a great day!

Kathy
kjwood51 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:34 PM   #65

skater8girl is on a distinguished road

They should do a contest and you should get a retired webkinz. I also do not know hot to do the contest.

I feel bad for the ones in New York and Florida who can not do the contest.

Last edited by skater8girl; 03-26-2009 at 02:34 PM..
skater8girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:42 PM   #66

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Question Re: Webkinz Newz Announces New Springtime Celebration Bunny Contest

How does Ganz know which state you live in when you enter? I have been wondering this since the 1st contest I entered. I used to live in FL now we have moved 2 years ago to Texas but still have the same email address. I don't get how they differenciate entries' originations when you enter through the internet using only 1st name and email address.

Does anyone know the answer to this????
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:05 PM   #67
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

According to law, New York and Florida have a law that the prize must have a retail value of over $5,000 (US). The bunny has a retail value of just of $12.
0jacksonredwall is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:11 PM   #68
ebkinz rule! :)

Frozenglory is on a distinguished road

thanks i am done with my room i hope i win!!
I entered love dino, purple fox, and the voiletwing butterfly and didn't win any
I hope i win this one! And i can't wait to share my room after the contest!!
Frozenglory is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:38 PM   #69
Olivia Hightopp
dragontamer821 is on a distinguished road

OMG! To cute! I think my sis Bubbles luver821 is entering this contest.
dragontamer821 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:46 PM   #70
JB&JB love

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

I might be able to enter..... It depends how busy I am... But it sounds really fun!!! I luv the idea of yellow rooms!! It's soooooo cute!!
*KinzXluver* is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: