Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #51
I See Dead
Webkinz :)

smallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces New Springtime Celebration Bunny Contest

You know: When I saw this, I thought: OMG!!! Maybe I will enter this one! That bunny is sooo cute!

But then, of course, LIKE ALWAYS, us people in FL DO NOT get to enter, for some reason. seriously. whats wrong with us? Why should Florida be any different than South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, or any of the others? wow. If they dont want a ton of complaints they should change their contest rules, and quick! x[

View Post Originally Posted by teacup0819
Guess I won't be entering since I live in NY....what's the deal with NY and Florida & Quebec.

Anyone have anyone idea...it stinks.
yah. I mean, thats just not right1 EVERY contest has been like this.

View Post Originally Posted by smallfry120
You know: When I saw this, I thought: OMG!!! Maybe I will enter this one! That bunny is sooo cute!

But then, of course, LIKE ALWAYS, us people in FL DO NOT get to enter, for some reason. seriously. whats wrong with us? Why should Florida be any different than South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, or any of the others? wow. If they dont want a ton of complaints they should change their contest rules, and quick! x[ Why is it like this anyway?

yah. I mean, thats just not right1 EVERY contest has been like this.
lol. I guess I posted that out of anger. xD good luck to all of the people that actually CAN ENTER.
smallfry120 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #52
kittymuffin99

PANTHERpower is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah this contest looks awesome. The bunny is incredibly cute!!!! This is the only way I could get one cus my mom would never let me buy a cuddly/webkinzanything online.

Its hard!!! Im so glad its a small room lol. It worked out great for me cus I needed to build a bathroom anyway so I can still use the room after the contest. Its so hard finding enough yellow furniture, there isnt much - not to mention making it original and imaginative!!!! Good luck everyone.
PANTHERpower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:49 PM   #53

hollyster13 is an unknown quantity at this point

I want one of those SO bad!
they are very cute, I just want to chub it!
=]
hollyster13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:54 PM   #54
caring coins founder
Banned
cheekiegirl will become famous soon enough

I am going to enter it because it opens the day before my birthday march 29 is my birthday so it would be a GREAT birthday gif tI i would win that and I never buy ANYTHING from the estore
cheekiegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #55

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

I want to win it for a Easter gift for my sister because that is her most wanted webkinz.
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:18 PM   #56
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Ooh my favorite type of contest, room decorating. I am no good at writing creative stories. I will definitely be entering this one.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:32 PM   #57

petsandpenguins is an unknown quantity at this point

The Webkinz Easter Celebration Bunny is so totally gonna rock!
See you on Webkinz World
petsandpenguins
petsandpenguins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:17 PM   #58
GJT29 is on a distinguished road

HI, WHERE DO YOU POST THE PICS.? AND CAN YOU USE ITEMS THAT ARE RARE OR EXCLUSIVE IF NOT I'M IN TROUBLE CAN YOU PM IF YOU HAVE FURTHER INFORMATION
THANZ
~GERARD
YELLOW RULES!
GJT29 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:41 PM   #59

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

You can NOT use rare and exclusive items or E-store items because it would be unfair for you to do that.
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:54 PM   #60
mathmagician101

mathmagician101 is on a distinguished road

i can't wait!!!! i really want the bunny. i'm going to buy it anyway but wining the contest would be awesome too! that would mean two bunnies for me!! YAY!!!!
mathmagician101 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: